PDA

View Full Version : spyder vs3 with tadao board problems

Swingline76
03-28-2010, 12:44 PM
ok here it goes. today went to Staten Island Paintball to play some recball and mess around. went to shoot on the chrono and the trigger seemed to be skipping a beat. i noticed the lights start flashing yellow and then would return to solid green shortly after. would then shoot once or twice and samething would happen. someone else at the field said they had same problem and blamed it on oil on the eyes. i had oiled the gun up two days ago so i believed him and when i got home i took the gun all apart, wiped everything down leaving no trace of oil. now the gun wont shoot more then once. does not recock at all. and the balls are only coming out as if i was shooting it with me blowing in the barrel. from what i can see and hear there are no leaks at all so the cup seal does not seem to be messed up. any info would be great :mad:

slim and shady
03-28-2010, 07:19 PM
There is no need to post this in two different sections of the same forum. I would take the marker back appart and insure you put everything in correctly when you wipped the oil off, Could the bolt be upside down?

Swingline76
03-28-2010, 08:16 PM
the bolt is definitely not upside down but i am curious if the valve can go in upside down. it is in the right place since i was able to screw it in. the pressure is up at 280 but it does not seem to be recharging the pressure that quickly. when i pull the trigger it drops to just under 200 but it takes a few secs to go back up. is there anything that can cause that? what controls the recharge rate for the pressure on the gun? any info would be great. :confused: :mad:

Swingline76
03-28-2010, 08:17 PM
and it does not recock the bolt. fires once and that is it

slim and shady
03-28-2010, 09:05 PM
the valve is in backwards, turn it around.

Swingline76
03-29-2010, 07:21 AM
i am pretty sure it is not in backwards but i might be missing a buffer. would that cause this problem i am having with gun not recocking

swoosh81
03-29-2010, 07:49 AM
http://spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=21031

pookie
12-05-2010, 09:20 AM
My gun is kinda doing the same thing. But mine will fire once or twice then just click and it blew 2 gauges did you get yours fixed if so let me know how. Thanks. Signed:Frustrated