View Full Version : Tadao Modes
03-24-2010, 08:41 PM
Can someone please explain what the Tadao modes mean? I have looked all over the net for the meanings or what the different opperations actually do, with no luck. someone please help me.:confused:
03-25-2010, 07:08 AM
* Unlimited semi-automatic - Will fire as fast as you feed it & pull the trigger.
* Adjustable semi-automatic - Has a rate of fire cap. 10bps, 15bps, etc.
* PSP auto-response - fires on pull & release
* PSP 50% ramping - once you shoot so fast, it will give you one extra shot for every 2 pulls
* PSP 100% ramping - once you shoot so fast, it will shoot what your rof cap.
* PSP 3 round burst - after 3 normal shots, it will give you 3 shots per pull.
* NXL full-automatic - after 3 shots, it will go full auto if you hold the trigger down
* Auto-response - fires on pull & release of trigger
* 50% ramping - once you shoot so fast, it will give you one extra shot for every 2 pulls
* Millennium 100% ramping - like psp mode
* 3 round burst - 3 shots per pull
* Full-automatic - do I really have to?
03-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Thank you very much. I've got a board on the way for Vs2.
04-26-2010, 12:17 AM
What about colors of each mode?
Rocking Trigger + Tadao Board = Good Choise?