PDA

View Full Version : Tumbleweeds......

STRIKEFIRST
03-16-2010, 09:08 AM
I get on here and troll around looking for news, updates and see how everyone is doing....and all I ever seem to find are tumbleweeds blowing on through the forum.

Then I realized I am one of those tumbleweeds!

SO to start knocking the dust off of SOC....Here it goes....

WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!!

Ready for the NFL Draft?

Spring is here are you Tuning your gear up?

I just bought a new Nike Dymo Driver and can't wait to break her in!

Josh you still hanging around here?

Dave How's the Photography going? I stole your lighting Pic for my background at work...Awesome just awesome.

Druid...Kilt anything lately???

-Chris

shunut
03-16-2010, 12:04 PM
I get on here and troll around looking for news, updates and see how everyone is doing....and all I ever seem to find are tumbleweeds blowing on through the forum.

Then I realized I am one of those tumbleweeds!

SO to start knocking the dust off of SOC....Here it goes....

WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!!

Ready for the NFL Draft?

Spring is here are you Tuning your gear up?

I just bought a new Nike Dymo Driver and can't wait to break her in!

Josh you still hanging around here?

Dave How's the Photography going? I stole your lighting Pic for my background at work...Awesome just awesome.

Druid...Kilt anything lately???

-Chris

NFL Draft - meh, don't care much about that, they aren't going to draft me and pay me millions.

Just tuned up my Spimmy for LL3 at the end of May, really looking forward to that. I have a new gun on the way that I'm looking forward to playing with.

Have fun with the Nike thing, no clue what it is.

I am not here ever :dodgy:

DFSniper
03-16-2010, 12:37 PM
hoping to bum my way to LL3 (provided i have the funds). dont really feel like driving 10h by myself, so im hoping to get a ride from someone near minneapolis (talking to cockerpunk about it)

job interview at walmart tomorrow. been out of a job since mid december, barely have enough to pay next months bills (sold off some guns already).

met the field owner and local players, field probably wont be open til june since they expect flooding.

STRIKEFIRST
03-18-2010, 05:26 AM
Our field opened last weekend...snow was still melting and MUDDDDDYYY.

I sold my PM6 to pay off a credit card...good decision miss my gun though...So now I'm back to pimpin Spyders...My original Pilot I buil and My VS2...Looked at a DYE NT yeserday I liked it...I'm looking for maybe a used Bob Long or something like that...IDK.

bamf-hacker
03-18-2010, 07:15 PM
Anyone else going to LL3 hit me up. I will be there and would love to meet up.

xsvly-fat
03-18-2010, 08:39 PM
LL3?

I think my A-Bomb was one of the smoothest shooting guns I've had, I almost cried when I saw that the guy I traded it to parted it out :'(

And now I'm broke and tired of electronic crap so I have a Hybrid pump, haven't played for a few months, and I'm trying to get into photography.

shunut
03-18-2010, 09:37 PM
LL3 = Living Legends 3 at CPX (Challenge Part Xtreme) in Joliet, IL. May 28-31.

buffblackbird2002
03-19-2010, 10:21 AM
NFL draft- hope al davis croaks before it, or else the Raiders are getting more JV players
My Spyder need to be dusted off, have no idea when splat zone opens.

Been stuck on Forza 3 for over a month now.

Hows it going everybody?

xsvly-fat
03-20-2010, 01:17 PM
LL3 = Living Legends 3 at CPX (Challenge Part Xtreme) in Joliet, IL. May 28-31.

Oh ok, thanks. Kinda far away for me =/

STRIKEFIRST
03-22-2010, 07:10 AM
I could do LL3....I'll have to ask the BOSS though....THAT might be a hard Sell....

DFSniper
03-22-2010, 08:10 AM
Anyone else going to LL3 hit me up. I will be there and would love to meet up.

im trying to go. if i do go, most likely hitching a ride halfway there. met some people that started a carpool thread on techpb. all depends on work/money....