PDA

View Full Version : MR1 leaking out of barrel , with a twist!

marsniper_27
03-06-2010, 06:13 PM
HI

So i have an mr1 that i can not get to stop leaking air (out the barrel). I have replaced the o-rings and the cupseal but it still leaks.

No here is the twist.

I have another mr1 which is working fine. I took all the parts out of the working mr1 and put them into the none working one and it still leaks air? There are no visible scratches or imperfections on the bore of the body so i can't figure out what the problem could be.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

slim and shady
03-06-2010, 06:44 PM
probably in the valve it will be damaged.

marsniper_27
03-07-2010, 06:47 AM
I used the same valve in both guns. and then put it back into the working gun it still works fine. Spyder wouldn't of messed up the bore would they? maybe the none working one is bored out larger then its suppose to be?

slim and shady
03-07-2010, 07:02 AM
did it always leak from new?

Master Tech
03-09-2010, 07:40 AM
I came across a similar situation before and it's actually a carck in the receiver between the top and bottom breach. It will look like a faint line running from the barrel threads all the wasy to the cut for the top cocking knob. It becomes more obvious if you screw on the barrel and and look into the receiver with all the internals taken out of the marker.

Shine a light from the back of the receiver while looking in through the front at slight angle.

Contact Kingman and send the reciever in, they will send you a replacement for free.

marsniper_27
03-09-2010, 12:23 PM
i just checked it i can see the crack barely but its there just needed a strong enough light. Thanks i will contact them and hopefully get a replacement.

slim and shady
03-09-2010, 05:27 PM
First I have heard of that good to know!