PDA

View Full Version : MR2 hopper

raven14
02-21-2010, 12:52 PM
I am looking into getting a MR2. I was wondering if my current hopper will be sufficient. I have a Richochet AK that runs at about 12bps. I am not planning on using full auto or burst (my field doesn't allow). Will my current hopper work with the semi mode?

StoneSolid
02-21-2010, 01:01 PM
it should work, If you go crazy you will chop paint though. i guess it depends if you playing woodsball or stuff you shouldnt need to shoot over 12bps, but it you do a little speedball with it you'll probaby end up breaking paint cause you'll shoot faster than the hopper feeds

raven14
02-21-2010, 01:21 PM
thanks! yeah I play woodsball only. i was thinking the hopper i have should be ok but i heard some people say you need a pretty fast hopper to keep up with the gun. i guess if you play on full auto it would be a problem. i would presume if i get one with eye that should help

StoneSolid
02-21-2010, 01:26 PM
if you get eyes and only use semi you'll be good. you wont be able to walk the trigger all fast but you shouldnt need to because woodsball is not gay like speedball

slim and shady
02-21-2010, 07:37 PM
if you had eyes it wouldnt matter how fast you could walk the trigger. if the hopper isnt keeping up and there is no ball in the breach it just wont shoot. I have both MR2's (with eye and without) needless to say I took the version without eyes drilled it and put eyes in it. Save yourself alot of issues and get the one with eyes.

sneekypete
02-23-2010, 06:59 AM
:yeahthat: