PDA

View Full Version : Need a wee bit of help and advice

StoneSolid
02-20-2010, 10:01 PM
I'm just finishing up some mods and a few upgrades on my MR2. I just need some advice on a few things.

Heres what I've done and plan to also do.
-added trinity blade tigger (its amazing)
-wrap around grips
-removed shroud and grip, put gas thru grip on.
-cut the stock and put the dropforward/ASA on the bottom of the stock w/ a 13ci tank. (it has almost the exact amount of shots a Qloader has, around 120.
-16in progressive barrel.(I want apex, any advice)
-clamping feedneck(qloader soon, so i be taking it off)
-little red dot on the sight rail, not sure how i feel about it, wont be able to really see until Qloader.

first whats that bolt that is suppose to give the balls back spin and give them more range?

how much work and altering is involved in putting on a qloader. (mainly any cutting shaving of anything?)

And has anyone custom painted their whole marker? and pictures? im in the process. right now im still sanding down some stuff but im gonna do a grey/tan camo and put the Rebel Alliance symbol on the side and and X-wing(using stencils) on the possible Q-pod i be getting.

any feedbacks cool, when its done in couple months I put up pics in the picture thread.

I loosly based my ideas off this sweet SP-1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI6K09xWqNg

slim and shady
02-21-2010, 08:43 PM
the bolt is called acp low-blow bolt (I think that what its called I own one and still cant remember!)
get the q-loader, no modding of marker required, I suggest the direct feed adapter as well saves alot of trouble with the hoses etc.
Get the Apex mount it on one of the tips of a barrel kit and your good to go ;)
As for the painting a marker, yes its bein done do a search on this forum to find pics.

StoneSolid
02-21-2010, 10:48 PM
okay sweet.

can Qpods fit in most harnesses or podpacks? are they to long or too fat?

slim and shady
02-22-2010, 08:47 AM
do a search on the forum Kingtut made a thread that had harnesses that the pods fit for sure.