View Full Version : I need help too! lol

02-17-2010, 10:31 PM
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/6376/0217002209.jpg (http://img708.imageshack.us/i/0217002209.jpg/)

What are these past called on my victor, and where can i buy them??

Also i have two guns that have no power with full air tanks, the balls only go about 20 ft. I've tried adjusting the volcocity it doesnt change anything. Why arnt they shooting right?

thanks mates!

02-18-2010, 05:02 AM
A = LPC, Low Pressure Chamber
B = Front Block

Is your marker stock, no upgrades like a regulator?

What have you done to try to solve the problem so far?

02-18-2010, 09:55 PM
Thanks! If your asking about my 2 guns that barly shoot a ball, i havnt done anything to them, they would shoot last year, and now they dont. i looked at all the o-rings they are fine. ?????

Where can i buy the parts online?

02-19-2010, 06:17 AM
If the guns are Spyders, did you check to make sure the bolt isn't upside down?