PDA

View Full Version : Trigger problems...

Dubbs
02-05-2010, 03:26 PM
My trigger fell apart... The little pin that hold that metal "cam thing" and spring fell out and I can't find them. I put a screw behind the trigger so it would release the hammer But it made it go full auto and way to fast so is there any way to fix this. I called spider but my warranty was up and they said that I needed to send it in. It kind of irritated me because they treated me like a five year old and I didn't know what I was doing. I know that this trigger thing is a common problem has any body fixed this without the cam and spring or made a cam and is there any way to get those to pieces with out having to buy a whole new trigger??

Griff
02-05-2010, 10:56 PM
Remove the screw you put in, and look at the manual for the parts that you need. Get the #'s and then call and see if you could get that sent to you.

Dubbs
02-06-2010, 04:42 PM
Remove the screw you put in, and look at the manual for the parts that you need. Get the #'s and then call and see if you could get that sent to you.

Ya I took the screw out a while ago, The parts I need don't have a part# and I cant find them any where.

slim and shady
02-06-2010, 05:58 PM
just phone them and explain the parts you need ask them to send them. Or go to a pro shop, they all have those on hand.

Griff
02-07-2010, 08:51 AM
If your Gust missing a sprng and a pin any good hardware store shood be able to get you up and going again, But a pro Shop will get the right parts .

Dubbs
02-07-2010, 04:22 PM
Well I have a pin and I can get a spring, but I need the metal cam that is held into the trigger by the pin. I called spider and they said that I have to send it in, Witch is stupid because I've rebuilt engines and computers I think I can handle putting a little pin, cam and spring in. So does any body know how to get this little cam?

Griff
02-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Try a local paintball shop that sells spyder, or mail it in.