PDA

View Full Version : Alias Timmy F/S/T

timmyshoota
03-18-2006, 01:54 PM
I feel like an idiot for posting this, mainly because my name is timmyshoota, and I'm trying to get rid of my Timmy, but I feel its time. I've been shooting Timmies for awhile, and I want to move on to something different. Really interested in a light gun, like a Shocker or Ego or a PM5. This gun works flawlessly. I brought it to a tourney I was reffing today and a bunch of people really liked the feel of the trigger.

Specs:
2k5 Silver w/ Black parts Alias (Mommas Boys)
Virtue Board
Critical Trigger - magnet installed
Empire Trigger Guard
Assassins Jock Strap
14" JT Barrel - .690 SS back
Twist lock feedneck
2k5 Torpedo reg w/ VP piston
Hybrid Contract Killer grips - LCD version
Hybrid 06 Hitman grips - LED - not pictured
Unimount - black cage/silver core - not pictured

Pic:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/chakazulu/mbalias2.jpg

Price: $650 shipped

Trades:
Stock Body Shocker + Cash
PL Shocker
Ego w/ Star Frame
UL'd Proto
UL'd DM4

IF YOU AREN'T OFFERING THE EXACT CASH AMOUNT OR ONE OF THE ABOVE TRADES DON'T WASTE MY TIME.
IF YOU AREN'T OFFERING THE EXACT CASH AMOUNT OR ONE OF THE ABOVE TRADES DON'T WASTE MY TIME.

Contacts:
PM

timmyshoota
03-29-2006, 06:55 AM
Up. I want want want a G7. If you can find me a G7 to trade with I will send you $20. I am not kidding.

JDubalo7
03-29-2006, 03:22 PM
i have a 05 speed pm me

timmyshoota
03-29-2006, 06:29 PM
Isn't nearly close to what I want. Also, am trading for a 06 Speed, so consider this gone.