PDA

View Full Version : MR1 with RipClip, Demand for it?

hellfire
01-06-2010, 06:55 PM
I received an email from Trinity about new products and one of them was the BT RipClip adapter for the TM-7. I have a BT with a RipClip as my primary marker and my backup is an MR1 and it would great if i could use the RipClip on the MR1 too especially since i recently got the barrel adapter that i now can use all my A5 threaded barrels on my MR1 too.

so i replied back "how about a spyder MR1 RipClip Adapter?"

Their response was:
"SORRY WE DONT HAVE A DEMAND FOR THAT PRODUCT YET, WE DEVELOP NEW PRODUCT BASE ON DEMANDS"

If you also would like to see this product made send an email to the below contact info asking for a RipClip adapter for the MR1:

Raul Trinidad (Sales Manager)
e-mail: sales@trinitypaintball.com

Or maybe I am alone in wanting this product.

slim and shady
01-06-2010, 07:55 PM
Think it would be great, thanks.

SnoWolf79
01-06-2010, 10:34 PM
definitely not alone on this one as I have 2 MR1's and a MR3 and really want to get an addapter that will be able to mount on either :D

silentsniper
01-10-2010, 09:33 AM
Thats a great idea, i have 3 mr1 and an mr2 and i wanted to figure out how to put ripclip on my mr2 beacuse i like the look and low profile of it, your definetly not alone.

hellfire
02-11-2010, 01:44 PM
they are making them or other markers...what about the MR1?

http://www.trinitypaintball.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/front11.jpg

DFSniper
02-11-2010, 02:12 PM
what makes the rip clip so good? why not just use an electronic hopper?

silentsniper
02-11-2010, 02:17 PM
i personally like the lp of the ripclip compareed to a halo because you can use an x7 lp hopper and it sits a lot lower than a halo. you can also have an electronic hopper (ripclip) and put a small loader on it taccap with out wasting paint. secondly i just like the look of it better when it is on the side of the gun like the cyclone on the a5/x7

TheDarkShadow
02-11-2010, 07:47 PM
they're making them for those because they are BT products

hellfire
02-15-2010, 09:57 AM
they're making them for those because they are BT products

They make them for other markers too...Trinity and Flasc, say not enough people ask for Spyders parts to make it profitable for them to make after market parts for them.