PDA

View Full Version : MR2 Loader

paintballer321
01-04-2010, 01:03 PM
can you put a blackcell longbow kit on a Spyder Mr2

hellfire
01-04-2010, 07:29 PM
I think you are out of luck, Special Ops is no longer making hard goods, and they never made one for a spyder markers.

http://shop.specialopspaintball.com/moatis-corner?___store=specops

- www.specialopspaintball.com will no longer be supplying resale items from other manufacturers. Once the current inventory is sold out, it will not be replaced.
- Our selection of Hard Goods (stocks, marker bodies, marker mods, etc…) will be very limited.

slim and shady
01-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Why did they stop?

THUNDR
01-04-2010, 10:11 PM
They're focusing on soft goods now. Not sure why the change. They made a lot of cool mods and stuff, and even co-produced the X7 with Tippmann. Maybe since they're partners now they're letting Tippmann handle the hard goods stuff. There's plenty of those mods for the X7 around, maybe they'll keep making new stuff under the Tippmann name.

hellfire
01-05-2010, 02:15 AM
the link is letter from the owner, he puts his whole situation out there and explains the direction he going to keep in business.

Up until a couple of weeks ago, I worked as the Director of Soft Goods for Tiger Stripe Paintball which was doing business as (and known far and wide as) Special Ops Paintball. Well, Tiger Stripe went out of business and everybody (including yours truly) was let go. Now I’ve never been one to easily give up on something that was important to me…so I went and started a new company. The name of that new company is Extreme StitchWorks and our focus is development and manufacture of stitched goods (or soft goods). I also leased the Special Ops brand and website so that I could continue the name and the spirit that many have grown to love. To make a long story short, we are a brand new company but operating under the same name.

So what does this change mean for the customers of Special Ops? Well there’s good and bad.

http://shop.specialopspaintball.com/moatis-corner?___store=specops

DFSniper
01-05-2010, 06:39 AM
yeah, theyre clearing out all their hard goods and going back to soft goods.