PDA

View Full Version : Virtue Board for spyder vs2?

david902
01-02-2010, 06:55 PM
will a Virtue Board be compatible and fit in a spyder vs2? i just got a spyder vs2 and im wondering what board i should get to upgrade my vs2 with. I was thinking of a tadao board but then my friend suggested a virtue board so im just wondering if it will work with my vs2.

Any suggestions on a good board for a vs2 would be welcome also.

M0nk3ydr01d
01-02-2010, 07:28 PM
will a Virtue Board be compatible and fit in a spyder vs2? i just got a spyder vs2 and im wondering what board i should get to upgrade my vs2 with. I was thinking of a tadao board but then my friend suggested a virtue board so im just wondering if it will work with my vs2.

Any suggestions on a good board for a vs2 would be welcome also.

definitely get a Virtue. I had never imagined my VS2 would shoot that fast since I up'd with a Virtue.
And yes, There's a Virtue that should be compatible for VS2's.

check the link.. http://www.virtuepaintball.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=337

I suggest to let the peeps from your local paintball shop to install this for u coz it's kinda complicated, but that's just my own opinion.

david902
01-03-2010, 12:32 PM
alright man, thx for the tips, yea i saw the virtue boards on ebay and they said they were compatible with spyders but i wasn't sure what model of spyders

david902
01-03-2010, 12:40 PM
one question though, can i use my spyder battery (9.4v) on the virtue board? i just looked on the website and it says it runs on 9v battery's. And the battery that came with my gun is 9.4v which is also rechargeable which is why i was wondering if i can still use my spyder battery

Griff
01-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Yes you can. tip for your charging port earler on this board.

david902
01-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Yes you can. tip for your charging port earler on this board.

i dont know what you mean by "tip for your charging port earler on this board"

ferret15
01-04-2010, 11:00 AM
i would get a tadao with an m7 chip. They are pimp. Cheaper and more adjustable.

Shoot me a pm if you care to know more I see the virtue bandwagon has already arrived.

david902
01-04-2010, 07:38 PM
i think i'll stay with the virtue board just because that tadao board with m7 chip i tihnk i saw for 150$ which is a little to expensive for me :(

DRAGON
01-04-2010, 08:17 PM
i tihnk i'll stay with the virtue board just because that tadao board with m7 chip i tihnk i saw for 150$ which is a little to expensive for me :(

There ya go thinkin again - :rolleyes:

Maybe you're new to all this forums stuff but you really need to get used to doing some actual research before posting something like that. Not saying that to be mean but just a friendly suggestion -

You say in your first post you were thinking of the Tadao board but if you really researched it the original MSRP a few years ago was $99 for the board alone. I seriously doubt anyone is selling it for that price now. If you actually looked around I'm sure you could find them at 1/2 that price -

Virchoo boards are good. AMOF if you look in our reviews section you may very well find a review of it by yours truely. Better yet, it was put into a VS2 as well - ;)

Paintball Freak
01-04-2010, 08:23 PM
i think i'll stay with the virtue board just because that tadao board with m7 chip i tihnk i saw for 150$ which is a little to expensive for me :(

Ebay sells the Tadao board for $15 shipped. Pick up the M7 chip for about $15 more, and there you have it, an amazing board for $30...

DRAGON
01-04-2010, 08:41 PM
See, around $120 less than you thunk -

M0nk3ydr01d
01-05-2010, 11:57 AM
i dont know what you mean by "tip for your charging port earler on this board"

U can still use your 9.6 Once your Virtue is installed, but the thing is,u won't able to charge your battery while it's inside the marker.

The reason of that is because the virtue board for VS2 is'nt perfectly "fit". Meaning that the charger port holes on the external of the gun won't let u plug the adapter in it cause the female charger adapter is slightly not alligned with the hole on the body of the marker.

That is why I suggest u get a wall charger rather than charging it with your VS2.

but don't worry, it's not a big deal... And it will be all worth it ;)

david902
01-05-2010, 06:11 PM
alright guys thx for the tips.... well i originally started my account on the forums just to see if anyone had any tips on how to fix my vs2 but i fixed it myself.... then just got carried away with posts