PDA

View Full Version : New Toys?

slim and shady
12-26-2009, 09:47 AM
So did anyone pick up any new paintball gear over the holidays?

I got a new marker! though I dare not say the name! :D

extrabonez
12-26-2009, 06:50 PM
i got a new gun. its a KT chaser, thing works pretty darn cool. already got new KAPP grips on it. other than the mag release button being huge, ill just call kingman and get a smaller one, its a pretty cool gun.

slim and shady
12-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Hey sounds like a great present. I was checkin these out the other day, just not a fan of .43

ferret15
12-26-2009, 10:23 PM
well i cut my thumb and took a trip to the er... so any new markers are out of the question, but i got a couple hundred bucks to fund a project that has been on the back burner for a while. I'll give you a hint.. i just bought a pmp trilogy pump kit

on the KT; I think that would be a great side arm for that oops situation, I know your less likely to blah blah blah.. i would empty the clip on some fool because we are not only really close but i'm probably about to get shot out anyway.

extrabonez
12-27-2009, 07:22 AM
yeah, i played with it today. the paint is tough to see but i play pump too, so its nice to pull it out in one of those, oh crap they are everywhere moments or when there is a guy about 3 feet infront of me that i see through a window, so i can just hit him with that and not worry too much about it hurting him much.

battlechaser
12-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Just bought a used CCM barrel fit for my Phantom. :D