PDA

View Full Version : The gunwhoring continues...

battlechaser
12-11-2009, 07:13 PM
I traded for this a while back, just adding some more love to it.

Firefly: Our Mrs. Reynolds (Season 1 Episode 3) (2002)
[Jayne is walking menacingly towards Mal with a large gun]
Jayne: Six men came to kill me one time. And the best of 'em carried this. It's a Callahan full-bore auto-lock. Customized trigger, double cartridge thorough gauge. It is my very favorite gun.
[he holds the gun out to Mal]
Mal: [exclaims in Chinese] You offering me a trade?
Jayne: A trade? Hell, it's theft. This the best gun made by man. It has *extreme* sentimental value. It's miles more worthy 'n what you got!
Mal: What I got? She has a name.
Jayne: So does this. I call it Vera.

http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o453/iamthebattlechaser/PaintballMarkers/IMG_0058.jpg

Planned Upgrades:

Pinnacle Paintball 10 Round Feed
PMP Feedneck Adapter
CCM Feedneck
Shorter Barrel, thinking 8-10"
Sidecar mounted PPS Stabilizer
Maybe a U/c kit as well

DFSniper
12-11-2009, 07:22 PM
ill see your gun and raise you another... decent pics in the AM :p

Muddytaco
12-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Planned Upgrades:

Pinnacle Paintball 10 Round Feed
PMP Feedneck Adapter
CCM Feedneck
Shorter Barrel, thinking 8-10"
Sidecar mounted PPS Stabilizer
Maybe a U/c kit as well

10 round tube and undercocking kit would be all i add to it. Other then that I would get the barrel milled for freak inserts and call it good. Every phantom I have owned has shot +/-1 or 2 with proper barrel sizing. Adding a hopper to a phantom makes it very uncomfortable, get a cocker for that.

battlechaser
12-12-2009, 09:29 PM
10 round tube and undercocking kit would be all i add to it. Other then that I would get the barrel milled for freak inserts and call it good. Every phantom I have owned has shot +/-1 or 2 with proper barrel sizing. Adding a hopper to a phantom makes it very uncomfortable, get a cocker for that.

I wanted to keep myself down to one pump gun, hence making it convertible. I'm considering the ASP Roundhead body as well, which switches it over to Cocker threading though, so I can just use my Sly on it. And I'm still on the list for the Rainman U/C kit (overdue anniversary present from the wife lady). The cocker I had felt a bit clunky overall, so it might be a preference thing, worst comes to worst I can always trade off my Minion for an Open class though.