PDA

View Full Version : ACS bolt

juddalope76
11-22-2009, 10:49 AM
i recently bough a spyder compact 2000 off of a friend, and i've decided i want to completely overhaul the gun. I plan on getting and e-frame and a few other add-ons, but my main question is this: will the delrin ACS bolt fit on it? it's a side-cocking gun, so i'm wondering if i could just turn the bolt on its side and put it in or just not bother with buying one? help me out, people

DRAGON
11-22-2009, 12:16 PM
Welcome to the forums........

Compact 2000 is side cocking from the striker, not the bolt so essentially you could use about any bolt available in it. If you used rear cocking you'd want a beavertail on it so the back of the bolt won't whack you in the face -

Pretty sure you'll be disappointed in the ACS bolt. Get something else like the Shocktech or ACP bolt. Look here (http://www.shocktechusa.com/clep_index.htm) for "SPYDER FENIX BOLTS". It's a great deal you wouldn't want to pass up and since your Compact is side cocking from the striker, will work. At that price, you might cosider getting a couple for the helluvit -

FYI, if it doesn't have a slim striker, you cannot use a regular Kingman brand e-frame. Don't ask, it just won't work -

juddalope76
11-25-2009, 08:08 PM
ok, thanks for the advice. i'll look into it, and that's gonna save me a lot of money. thanks