PDA

View Full Version : 09 Xtra Upgrade Suggestions

Krussk
11-20-2009, 05:55 PM
Hey everyone, I need your help. I am a total Tippmann junkie and when my friend brought me his 09 Xtra asking me to help him upgrade it, I had no idea where to start. For starters I know all the basics such as HPA, Barrel, and the essentials, but I ran into a problem when I started looking for a regulator.
By the looks of an 09 Xtra, I'm not entirely sure of how you would go about replacing the stock expansion chamber with a reg. Any help will be extremely useful, as well as any suggestions for other upgrades you may be able to offer.

Krussk
11-21-2009, 12:40 PM
Never mind everyone, he brought his gun over the other day and I quickly noticed that the expansion chamber just screws out, allowing for a palmers or like regulator to be screwed back in its place. Still, any upgrade ideas will be appreciated.

DFSniper
11-21-2009, 02:34 PM
spyders really arent worth putting money into anymore, for the cost its not worth it. but if you just wanted to make it a bit better, i would suggest a good barrel and clamping feedneck. what kind of tank and hopper is he using?