PDA

View Full Version : Acp

Hob Hayward
03-16-2006, 06:32 PM
Has anyone ordered sanything from ACP before, I hear that their customer service is unparelelled in crappiness, and that people never eceive their prducts, but what people do get is great. I'd consider ordering somthing like the blue bolt which weighs somthing like 15 grams! If its gonna take them 3 months to get it to me then they're not getting my business.

Also, they've got their uberlight striker thats been "near completeion" for over half a year, naturally I like many others want that, But If it isn't out soon, I'm just gonna get a nightstriker xl or a DH titanium one, anyone have a preferance? The nightsriker is 10 grams lighter, but 15$ more.

Drefish99
03-16-2006, 06:37 PM
Also, they've got their uberlight striker thats been "near completeion" for over half a year,

Ha. Try almost 3 years and counting...

I would only buy stuff that they have in stock. If they don't have it in stock and you really want it. Get ready for a long wait....

Hob Hayward
03-16-2006, 07:01 PM
Ah, ok, I'll go for one of the other strikers.

Anyone have any preferances? The Dh one seems more durable if you cold say that, but the nightstriker is a whole 10 grams less...

Team Ramrod
03-16-2006, 07:04 PM
Pm Eagleox (or something like that) on these boards, he runs a company IPS that sells custom strikers and has some good products. Check it out in the dealer feedback section (or whatever that section is called)

like to that thread: http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=365

Drefish99
03-16-2006, 07:20 PM
I would go with either an SPPS striker or one from IPS.

timbertiger20
03-16-2006, 07:34 PM
www.insanepainsports.com his products can't be beat!

Hob Hayward
03-16-2006, 07:50 PM
Yeah, thats what the nightstriker is...

The SPPS striker looks nice, but its not quite what I'm looking for, because, its made from steel.