PDA

View Full Version : need urgent help!!!

JUSSY
10-04-2009, 02:07 AM
Hey you!
I am female and new to the paintball field. I come from Austria and my English is not very good.
(i get help from google lol)
I bought a Spyder Sonix at the beginning of the Sept month. Two weeks ago, I shot the first time with her and 'during' the game I lost my "Battery Pin"? [see Picture]
http://i33.tinypic.com/2zxtmch.jpg

I have contacted the shop where I bought it and they sent me the 'wrong' parts and they wanted money for this too!
I re-contacted him and told him my problem AGAIN and than ... i hear nothing from him!!!
.. this is two weeks ago!

If nobody else can help me, I will contact the consumer protection
i contacted the technical support of Spyder 'two' times and become NO answer!

Is this a guarantee?
what can i do, please help me :(

greetz
Jussy

bigred76
10-04-2009, 02:54 AM
Welcome Jussy!

The part that appears to be missing would be the safety. You would need a ball bearing, safety spring, the safety pin itself, and care in doing it yourself. I personally would just leave it be.

It still functions fine without it, right? Just flip the marker over after a game (to get the balls back into the hopper and out of the marker), hold the bolt back, pull the trigger, and slowly let the bolt forward so it doesn't fire. Don't forget your barrel sock, too. When the next game comes around, just cock it before the ref says "go."

JUSSY
10-04-2009, 05:12 AM
thank you for this information ... BUT!!!!

1. It is a ''NEW'' Spyder
2. i play the ''FIRST'' time and LOST something ?!?!?!
3. no reply from Spyder
4. no reply from the shop!
5. is this guarantee?

oldironmudder
10-04-2009, 09:30 AM
Have you tried calling Kingman? 1-800-kingman If I read it right you are GMT+1 & where they are is GMT-8, so for you to call them at 10:00am their time it would have to be 7:00pm your time.

Kingman has been good to me as far as warrenty work & what not plus I have heard of good stuff from others.

When you do call, tell them that you have lost some parts on your first outing & need replacements. Like Bigred said, you will need the safety (SAB001 part #), the spring & ball bearing for it.

Click here (http://www.spyder.tv/section/support/manuals/spyder_sonix.pdf) for the manual. Go down to page 13. In the upper right corner is a picture that shows how it will go together.

ferret15
10-04-2009, 09:41 AM
return it to the people you bought it from, demand your money back. Any problems, give them HELL!!!!!!

or get a hold of kingman and don't forget fill out that warranty card.

DRAGON
10-04-2009, 12:41 PM
Welcome to the SOC forums -

Have you tried calling Kingman? 1-800-kingman If I read it right you are GMT+1 & where they are is GMT-8, so for you to call them at 10:00am their time it would have to be 7:00pm your time.......

All you'll get with that number is a not in service recording. Try 1-888-KINGMAN(546-4626) then dial '0' for the receptionist. They'll prolly just send you a safety assembly to fix it yourself. If they want you to send the Sonix to them, mention you're from "down under" and prefer to avoid the shipping that might cost more than you paid for the marker -

YES, you do want the safety! You don't want to neglect safety on the field by not having one -

Putting the safety back in can be a little tricky. If you have probs, we're always here for ya - ;)