PDA

View Full Version : W/T/B Older Spyder (Preferably Imagine)

Paintball Freak
09-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Hey SOC, I did quite paintball just a little while ago due to work, 10th grade, and lack of interest from peers... BUT, I can't contain myself from having a working paintball gun for the random occasions that I may be able to play... I'm looking for something to fool around with, and what better than an older style Spyder!? I want to buy a cheap Spyder, here's a small list of the ones in specifics:

WANT:
Spyder Imagine
Spyder Compact
Older Sonix
Possibly an AMG
Something along these lines...

DON'T WANT:
MR Series
VS Series
RS Series
Just older classics

I'm mainly looking to perform my second LP project, my first one was an experimental one that ended up crashing and burning. But I've gained ALOT more knowledge on LP Spyder's thanks to members here on SOC!

PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A GUN WITH TOO MANY UPGRADES ALREADY ON IT!! I HAVE A BUNCH OF MY OWN PARTS THAT I'M HOPING TO PUT INTO THE GUN, SORRY!

My price range is exactly what your gun is worth! So show me what you have so I can have what you've got!!

Thanks guys! :D

DFSniper
09-09-2009, 05:25 AM
see my sig. maybe we can work something out for the parts you need ;)

liverlip
09-09-2009, 12:51 PM
Hello. I have 2 Imagines and 1 AMG for sale. Check out my thread. All my prices are obo so feel free to offer away-I don't get offended by lowballs.

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=20135

druid
09-18-2009, 06:25 PM
I have a black Imagine...only upgrade is spitfire board. Eyes are included but not installed. Also has stock board.
Battery and charger NOT included.
$80 shipped...and is somewhat negotiable

Paintball Freak
09-18-2009, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the offers... I may have to wait another 2-3 weeks before buying this gun now... Sorry

STRIKEFIRST
10-01-2009, 03:20 PM
sig

krauseinator22
10-21-2009, 02:31 PM
i hAVE spyder imagine stock besides a drop for 40 shipped

adriann222
11-29-2009, 07:03 AM
e-99 Avant just about stock except for a 2 piece barrel. But I've got all the parts and what not. Works 100%