PDA

View Full Version : I got bored last night...

paintballkid0206
09-01-2009, 08:49 AM
...so I painted my shoes. I'm going for a new look anyway, i no longer liked how plain they looked... so i splattered them. it was GREAT fun. I had some acrylic paint layin around the house and i had an old thothbrush (my friends mom is a painter. thats what she uses) and it actually worked great. I'm still debating whether to put more colors on. and the blue n orange one needs more paint. there's a few bald spots. so i gots new shoes to wear on the first day of school tomorrow! :D

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb66/paintballkid0206/Splatter%20painted%20shoes/100_8622.jpg
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb66/paintballkid0206/Splatter%20painted%20shoes/100_8623.jpg
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb66/paintballkid0206/Splatter%20painted%20shoes/100_8624.jpg

Opinions?

marvin-martian
09-01-2009, 08:58 AM
hot shoes bro. wanna come get crunk wit me an some *****es later man?

paintballkid0206
09-01-2009, 09:17 AM
thanks marv. but i must ask... "crunk"? call me sheltered, but idk what that means, nor hav i evur heard it used.

just got the shoes laced up. :)

marvin-martian
09-01-2009, 10:19 AM
:dodgy:

paintballkid0206
09-01-2009, 10:36 AM
o geeze... im stupid, gimme a break marv. lol

pntballer5634
09-01-2009, 01:07 PM
those are nice, could use more paint. i had a pair of fallens that looked like dat

oldironmudder
09-01-2009, 01:26 PM
thanks marv. but i must ask... "crunk"? call me sheltered, but idk what that means, nor hav i evur heard it used.

just got the shoes laced up. :)

I hope this helps some....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crunk

Etymology

Traditionally, crunk meant a hoarse, harsh cry.[2] The term is often used as slang to mean intoxicated. Folk etymology suggests the modern usage of crunk originated as a portmanteau of the words "crazy" and "drunk" or having been "cranked up" to a level of excitability at which one becomes "crunk". But it is also defined as being drunk and high at the same time being a portmanteau of "drunk" and the slang for marijuana, "chronic." However, Rapper Lil Jon defined crunk as a "state of heightened excitement" to make it sound like a more commercial feeling.

The first known use of the word "crunk" was in 1972 by Dr. Seuss in his book Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now!

Webster's Dictionary defines "crunk" as a "word of fluctuating meaning used during the 1990s in lyrics of the rap groups OutKast and Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz, a style of Southern rap music featuring repetitive chants and rapid dance rhythms."[1]

[Streets of Miami, Fl] in the late 80's and early 90's, was used as a term for being high on cocaine. crunked up and crunk meaning cocaine itself hence the Atlanta rap term meaning "state of heightened excitement" similar to how one feels on cocaine.

Paintball Freak
09-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Hot shoes man, I think that amount of paint looks good, put anymore on and you'd probably regret it, thats how I am at least... How much you charge? I've a good and plain pair in my garage! JK

paintballkid0206
09-01-2009, 05:30 PM
those are nice, could use more paint. i had a pair of fallens that looked like dat

I plan on putting a little more paint on. and were the Fallens homemade?? lol

I hope this helps some....

lol thanks mudder

Hot shoes man, I think that amount of paint looks good, put anymore on and you'd probably regret it, thats how I am at least... How much you charge? I've a good and plain pair in my garage! JK

gah, i wish you didnt say "jk". i need money. lol

thanks to everyone for the comments. i got 4 comments today. one hated them (but he's a Hick), my dad just shook his head, my friend's mom liked them; thought they were unique, and a random chick who was at the football game when we were in the concession stand loved them :)

marvin-martian
09-01-2009, 08:35 PM
ssoooo tight bro. not evn jokin. dem janks are hotttt

pntballer5634
09-02-2009, 10:31 AM
well, if all else fails u got ur concession stand friend now lol, any ways, no, not home made, i would mess it up. realy, i payed $55 just to get some plain shoes have paint splattered on em

paintballkid0206
09-04-2009, 08:05 PM
ssoooo tight bro. not evn jokin. dem janks are hotttt

marv... i dont speak gangsta. lol jk

also, i got so many comments on my shoes. most lyked them. some didnt. (who needs them anyway?) lol. Im hopin to get some lime green laces instead of the white ones i have now :)

marvin-martian
09-04-2009, 08:15 PM
:foreheadslap:
/facepalm