PDA

View Full Version : And she's here...

battlechaser
08-27-2009, 06:53 AM
http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o453/iamthebattlechaser/PaintballMarkers/IMG_0250.jpg

http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o453/iamthebattlechaser/PaintballMarkers/IMG_0252.jpg

As you can see it's missing one of the grip screws, but I think I'll just order some when I buy SPDs for it. Another nice surprise was that the grips were cut, and instead of the factory board, it came with a Lucky Un1board with what I think is the Hater Malicious Intent chip. Not bad.

So my plans have changed a bit, looks like I worked a trade with DF that might include a Tadao M6 chip (10bps flash) for the Lucky board, plus I found some Lucky wired eyes that are compatible. So I might get those as well. And like I listed, some SPD grips/screws to replace the stock ones. Might trade my Dust clear Hyper 2 for a Gloss Black one if I can find someone willing. :D

dizzy
08-27-2009, 10:32 AM
She looks nice, man! I'd say do a parts swap with the Hyper 2, instead. It'll accent it more :)

xsvly-fat
08-27-2009, 10:53 AM
I love that Timmy...

Minion looks really good too, the color is sick, I agree with dizzy on the parts swap, that would make it look alot better.

Muddytaco
08-27-2009, 11:04 AM
old school pm/dm frame FTW, I love those frames.

battlechaser
08-27-2009, 11:13 AM
I love that Timmy...

Minion looks really good too, the color is sick, I agree with dizzy on the parts swap, that would make it look alot better.

Thanks. If I did the parts swap, it'd be the reg body and the swivel going black, the top and bottom caps would stay dust clear, otherwise it's far too busy.

old school pm/dm frame FTW, I love those frames.

It's so comfy, I'd like to eventually try out an UltraLite frame, but I just can't justify it on a sub-$200 gun. Depending on how things go in the future I might sell the Timmy and pick up something from the DM line, probably a 6 or 7, maybe even an 8, though a friend from another forum has been trying to convince me to get a PM8.

dizzy
08-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Thanks. If I did the parts swap, it'd be the reg body and the swivel going black, the top and bottom caps would stay dust clear, otherwise it's far too busy.

I don't know too much about the Hyper 2 parts, but if you can get the collar(?? Part that threads into the body!), and the swivel, that'd look pretty damn good.

xsvly-fat
08-27-2009, 08:43 PM

Yeah that's one thing I don't like about my Ego is the frame area is just to blue. If you did that it would stand out just enough.

battlechaser
08-28-2009, 03:11 AM
I don't know too much about the Hyper 2 parts, but if you can get the collar(?? Part that threads into the body!), and the swivel, that'd look pretty damn good.

That's what I'm trying to stay away from, I hate "zebra" regs.

Yeah that's one thing I don't like about my Ego is the frame area is just to blue. If you did that it would stand out just enough.

For shiz, yo. Especially if I break down and UL it. :D

TheDarkShadow
08-28-2009, 03:16 PM
looks good, I like the texas storm better though

bigred76
08-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Fugly. :dodgy: