PDA

View Full Version : stupid qloader tricks

sonik
08-23-2009, 09:49 AM
So... I was running a few pods through my qloaded MR2 and I was on the second pod, blasting away on full auto without a single break or jam or no cock when I slapped the second pod on got about 4 balls out and SPEW! all the balls came rocketing out of now unattached hose which came loose... I had inadvertently turned the 90deg adapter sleeve to line up with the notches to remove it and *sproing* balls all over the place...

...so as I was putting the hose back on and turning the sleeve to line up, I noticed I could not tell where the notches are on the adapter sleeve... I put a new pod on and (good thing I was ready for it and had my hand on tube) the hose came loose again...

so to fix this I painted a white stripe on the hose adapter and 90deg elbow where they line up so you can see it through the hose.

I'll post pics shortly... hope someone can use this trick to save themselves face and ammo.. :D

THUNDR
08-23-2009, 05:38 PM
Good idea, man. I've never had that happen but that could obviously be an issue, since you really can't tell where the notches are at all

1Shot_1Kill
08-25-2009, 04:20 PM
funny that your hose came loose. i was playing a game of woodsball last sunday when i was reloading with a new pod and the same thing happened to my. hose disconnected from the cap and balls went flying everywhere. only problem with mine was that black plastic adapter that is in the cap that the hose slides onto busted. luckily i was able to take the other one out of the reloading cap. just a pain because i had to swap it back and forth to beable to reload the pods. i havnt contacted qloader yet to see if they sell seperate parts.

sonik
08-26-2009, 01:38 PM
bummer it was a part failure.... mine was a case of the pieces being worn a little so as to be loose and me not twisting properly when setting it up. I have been working on this one a lot, and showing it off to many others, so it would have been embarrassing to have it happen with an audience. It actually looks pretty funny when the balls come flying out in every direction but from the barrel! Heh-heh! I'll post my picture tonight... (I'm bad for forgetting to put pictures up...)

Edit: Oh yeah I ran 4 pods through now in a full-auto roll and ZERO re-cocks, chops, or double balls. You should hear it ROAR!
(maybe I should do a video???)

Peace.

sneekypete
08-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Same thing happend to me but in a game and I got shot trying to fix it. Wish I had of know that before. I did the same sort of thing as you only I used my fingers to mark where the slots go. I like your way beter that way you know for sure that you are lined up correctly

boom566
05-08-2010, 10:02 AM
the q-loader company is good about honoring the lifetime warranty i've heard

slim and shady
05-08-2010, 07:03 PM
the q-loader company is good about honoring the lifetime warranty i've heard

They are but this isnt a warrenty issue.