PDA

View Full Version : Lasoya and the Raiders

NB_Hacker_NB
03-15-2006, 04:28 PM
"On behalf of the Oakland Assassins I would like to apologize for the incident at the TX PSP involving Chris LaSoya and the Miami Raiders. I would like to apologize to our sponsors NPS, Empire, PB2X, Halo, Bob Long Intimidators, Vents, and most importantly Gino Postorivo. We would also like to extend our apologies to the Miami Raiders, the NXL, and our fans. What Chris did was unacceptable, selfish, and as a result he will be reprimanded for his actions. Currently he is suspended until further notice.

This will not be tolerated in the future, and as a result of this incident we have implemented a zero tolerance policy for any related behavior. Any player that violates this policy will result in an immediate expulsion from the team.

Brian “LB” Fow
Oakland Assassins "

What did Lasoya do?

Team Ramrod
03-15-2006, 04:30 PM
I believ this is in response to the Exicution shot he did to a player from another team after the game. Went up behnd him and shot him point blank to the back of the head.

Moe
03-15-2006, 04:33 PM
...why the hell would anyone do that?

Team Ramrod
03-15-2006, 04:38 PM
well, Im not big into the tourney scene but im sure anyone else on the board can tell you more about it.

Santy
03-15-2006, 04:56 PM
why would anyoen do that? cause he's chris lasoya. He'd kill you on the field if he could get more points. He's always done crazy stuff.

bigred76
03-15-2006, 04:57 PM
I asked geeZus when he popped up on AIM. He always knows what Lasoya's doing.

"Someone on the other team was shot out, but he was arguing with a ref. So Lasoya runs up and grabs the flag and as he runs past the guy arguing he shoots him at point blank, maybe in the back of the head. That might not be 100% correct, but I'm pretty sure thats it."

Santy
03-15-2006, 05:01 PM
i know it was to the back of the head, the scenraio i'm not sure of, but geezus is probobly right.

NB_Hacker_NB
03-15-2006, 05:11 PM
Thanks, I was wondering because im a Lasoya fan, but that was definetly inappropriate.

druid
03-16-2006, 04:07 AM
most everything LaSoya does is inappropriate...

Drefish99
03-16-2006, 06:45 AM
Anyone watch CK before? He said it himself. I plays to hurt people.