PDA

View Full Version : Vs2 Speedball/Tourney Viable

linkman_11
07-28-2009, 02:25 PM
I picked up my vs2 about a year ago and am looking at finding a team and doing some tournaments.

Is the Vs2 competitive in tourneys? I dont want to be laughed at and I am a fairly aggressive player (not a back man).

My main worries are speed and wieght. I have a 16in barrel and overall the gun/hopper/tank feels cumbersome. Does anyone have any experience with using the Vs2 competively?

XSiv Force
07-28-2009, 02:36 PM
honestly any marker is competitive its the person with the marker that is the determining factor. I'd let them laugh that just means when you get them out their going to have new respect for you

Paintball Freak
07-28-2009, 04:29 PM
honestly any marker is competitive its the person with the marker that is the determining factor. I'd let them laugh that just means when you get them out their going to have new respect for you

New respect for you, and Spyder = )

I'd use my Spyder RS in tourneys all the time... I don't think the VS2 will have any issues keeping up...

Go for it!

Griff
07-29-2009, 09:18 PM
Does your hopper keep up with you? If not allmost any force feed hopper will keep up. have a blast, and good luck at your tourney.

texasvs2
07-29-2009, 10:23 PM
yea ive used mine in 2 tourneys now. i have a dye rotor with it and if your fed up with ur hopper get the new invert halo too

Weever
07-30-2009, 05:18 AM
Wow you marker is cheaper than your hopper...

That's weird ... ;)

texasvs2
07-31-2009, 12:14 AM
yea well now i have the best of the best and i wont have to upgrade to a faster hopper cuz now i have the fastest