PDA

View Full Version : Green/black fade T1 for sale

vikingshadow
03-15-2006, 01:51 PM
My other thread got pretty long and junked up so started a new one. The sale of this gun has fallen through (I'm tired of waiting for the guy to send me the money....) so here it is again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/greentoblackT1.jpg

Make an offer on this gun! I'll go out on a limb and say it's every bit as good as an Ion (yes, I've played with Ions before. Not looking to start a war, so don't go there!) I happen to think with all the up's it's better than an Ion. It's sure a heck of a lot easier to clean and lube, that's for sure. Faster, a bit heavier, but heck, that's what they make gyms for!

This one was my baby for a long time. Green to black T1. Totally maxed on ups. It's fast, it's accurate, and it's an awesome gun for someone making the jump from blowbacks to electro pneumatics.

For the up's - starting from the top down. OGI clamping feedneck, Jambolt antichop bolt from Jambolt enterprises, Palmer's Microrock LPR, Zenitram adapter, 32 degrees micro guage, brand new clear hose from zenitram, Bob Long Torpedo regulator, planet eclipse QEV, lightened microswitch, modes unlocked, grips painted with ruberrized paint, CIP Speedy medium drop with on/off asa, and black macroline.

There are very, very light scratches on the body, so light you have to get close to see them. (Of course, it's been played with!) The paint on the grips is worn off on the back due to playing, but that's easily fixed. I took this gun out back recently and shot it and it still rips like there's no tomorrow. Due to the color, it makes a good woodsgun as well as a fast speedball gun.

I've got 700.00 in this thing, I'm looking for 250.00, make me an offer - most I can say is no.

This is an AWESOME gun, and well taken care of. It's the original, it's The One!

Rules:

* I NEVER ship first, even if you have the blessing of the pope.
* Most offers are set in stone unless they say "OBO". In that case, make an offer! The worst I can say is no.
* I don't know how to begin shipping out of the country, so if you're one of those guys, it may cost you more.
* I don't accept pay pal. Money orders, check (must clear before I ship - my wife works for our District Attorney in the Bogus Check division, and she's very good at her job, so don't EVEN try sending a hot check unless you want jail time!) and cash are king.
* Not looking to trade, unless it's something NON paintball related that I can use and worth the same or more as the gun.
* If I say it's in good condition, it's in good condition. If you don't believe me, I don't care.
* No returns or refunds. All sales are final!

romntictragedy
03-15-2006, 02:12 PM
how bout a psp and three games ? grand theft auto liberty city stories, need for speed rivals, and dead to rights reckoning? may be able to add more but the system alone cost that much.

vikingshadow
03-16-2006, 07:37 AM
Nah, I'd just be trading one time consuming habit for another. Thanks for asking though!

Up!

romntictragedy
03-16-2006, 04:40 PM
haha yeah thats how it goes i juat unloaded the psp for an evil omen anyways :)

vikingshadow
03-18-2006, 07:52 AM
Although I'm getting out of paintball, the thought that I MIGHT eventually come back to play rec has been mentioned time and again, and I've been entertaining that thought for a couple of days - not for a long while and definitely NOT tournament ball though. However, when and if I do come back, I'd be interested in playing in the woods again. Seems I had much more fun back then...

With this in mind, I might be open to a trade for a phantom pump or other higher level pump-type gun....I think I'd like to try that out for awhile to see how it goes.

adriann222
03-18-2006, 10:17 AM
You interested in parting the micro rock and adaptor for a stock one and cash?

vikingshadow
03-18-2006, 11:23 AM
Nah, I have two stock ones already just taking up space. Thanks though!

vikingshadow
04-12-2006, 02:10 PM
T1 is sold. It's going to become a UK citizen tomorrow!

ShadowX
04-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Congrats on selling the T1 vike!! I know you have worked your butt off to finally sell it, I hope it goes to a good home, Diffenately a nice gun...

vikingshadow
04-12-2006, 05:26 PM
Thanks - I did work pretty hard. No one wants anything lower than an 06 anymore - even then not if it's not one of the big 3 - Ego's, Proto's or DM's. I actually got a bit more than I was asking before!

I tried TWICE to sell it on ebay but it never reached the reserve. Then this guy gets in contact with me, and he paypal'd the money to me today. Easy transaction - much easier than I thought to transfer the money to my bank account. Plus it was FREE!!!

Cool thing is my Angel is pending as well for the price I was asking. Things are looking up a bit...

ShadowX
04-13-2006, 03:55 AM
That's good! I'll keep my eyes open for a Phantom for yea, so you can still go "pump" it up with the guys every now and again.. Heh..