PDA

View Full Version : Dust Black 04 Speed

vikingshadow
03-15-2006, 01:39 PM
Other thread got a little long and cluttered so I started a new one. Also, deal fell through so this is back on the market!

Dust black 04 Speed. It has a new CP clamping feedneck, Unimount 2, blue Space grips and Smart Parts Angel threaded Freak back with AA front (no inserts.) I've also done the rubberband microswitch mod so this thing flies! The body has a few light scratches and has definitely seen some play, but in good shape overall. Internally, this gun's in great condition.

This gun rips! I'm only getting rid of it because as most of you know now that I'm getting out of paintball for awhile and I never played with the Angel anyways. It also comes with the car charger and the Infinity stock barrel.

Looking for $400.00 shipped OBO.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/Nasty2.jpg

Rules:

* I NEVER ship first, even if you have the blessing of the pope.
* Most offers are set in stone unless they say "OBO". In that case, make an offer! The worst I can say is no.
* I don't know how to begin shipping out of the country, so if you're one of those guys, it may cost you more.
* I don't accept pay pal. Money orders, check (must clear before I ship - my wife works for our District Attorney in the Bogus Check division, and she's very good at her job, so don't EVEN try sending a hot check unless you want jail time!) and cash are king.
* Not looking to trade, unless it's something NON paintball related that I can use and worth the same or more as the gun.
* If I say it's in good condition, it's in good condition. If you don't believe me, I don't care.
* No returns or refunds. All sales are final!

vikingshadow
03-16-2006, 07:36 AM
uppppppppppppppppppppp

vikingshadow
03-18-2006, 07:53 AM
Although I'm getting out of paintball, the thought that I MIGHT eventually come back to play rec has been mentioned time and again, and I've been entertaining that thought for a couple of days - not for a long while and definitely NOT tournament ball though. However, when and if I do come back, I'd be interested in playing in the woods again. Seems I had much more fun back then...

With this in mind, I might be open to a trade for a phantom pump or other higher level pump-type gun....I think I'd like to try that out for awhile to see how it goes. However, for this trade to go through, there would have to be some cash added on your end. ORRRR, I could just trade it stock without any of the ups straight across and try to sell the parts off.....

Let me know!