PDA

View Full Version : 2K4 Imagine

HXSILVA
07-16-2009, 06:13 PM
Hello,

I was a spyder forum regular around 2004, before I got married. Anyway I have a new baby coming and I am trying to clear out some room along with getting a little extra money. If anyone has any questions as to me being trustworthy, well I am third grade teacher. I work at Cloverleaf Elementary at galenaparkisd.com look it up if you would like.

I am selling my 2004 Blue/Gray Imagine. I only used the marker maybe a dozen times.

It has the standard 12" barrell and 14" Black Dust barrell

It comes with the original expansion chamber and steel braided line.

I upgraded the ASA to a Smart Parts with the small drop forward the ASA leaks a little when you first screw it on, (the valve on the tank is depressed before it screws in all the way) with my CO2 Tank but not with my Nitro tank. All you have to do is put an oring in the ASA and it will work fine. It can be replaced with another ASA for about 20 bucks.

The gun will have the standard feedneck.

I polished the internals (helps the gun fire smoother, less friction) It has three bolts the tigershark nylotron one that is in the picture is the best one, it does not require oil or orings. The original bolt (aluminum) will scar up the inside of the marker, I will include it but the marker was never fired with it along with a delrin bolt. I will also include a Check It Assault block. It has magnetic trigger return instead of a spring, it uses two reverse polarity magnets. It has Check It upgraded trigger, and a lighter firing switch I will include the original trigger and switch. It also has a Smart Parts drop forward and Dye sticky grips. It comes with a wall charger and a car charger.

I also have an Olive Green Flex 7 It was only used once and is still in perfect condition that I will include with the package.

I put over 300 in this marker but I need to let it go asking for $125 plus actual shipping.

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad174/hxsilva/Imagine.jpg

HXSILVA
07-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Added image plus new price.

Hazardous/2k4
07-17-2009, 07:44 PM
So in other words, it looks nothing like the picture. You put all crappy stock parts back on, no freak barrel, a leaky on/off....and you want $125 + shipping????

GoodLuck!!!!!!!!!!

HXSILVA
07-18-2009, 06:01 AM
Well, don't tell me what you really think.

Like I said, I haven't been on here much since 2004, so I do not have a good feel for the market value of the marker. I figured I was giving it away, here is my rationale for the pricing, lets say:

Assault block $20
Trigger w/ Magnetic return $15
Dye Stickies $20
dropforward $10
Car charger $10
Flex7 $25

Total $95

That leaves the marker which would be 30 plus shipping

If you would like to part it out be my guest, however I do not have the time to do so. I would include the Palmer Stabilizer and Freak Kit with SS inserts but that would make the cost skyrocket. Then, I know I wouldn't sell it.

I will post a more updated picture later today.

BloodLustAC
07-21-2009, 09:59 PM
Don't listen to him, that price isn't too bad... but a picture of the gun with the things you're actually selling it with would help a lot.

Just be willing to take offers and see where it goes. Your best bet, honestly, is to sell it with a tank and the mask to a new player down at your field.

TheDarkShadow
07-22-2009, 07:22 PM
I don't want to sound like an ass but... the chance of you gettin that out of that marker online is unlikely, you can get a new pilot for $150