PDA

View Full Version : Mr2 Mil-Sim Spimmy! :D

Karnivor'sFan
06-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Hi,

Ok so i have always wanted to made a fully custom gun. I actually always liked the Mil-sim type of guns , they are heavy as **** but they looked really good when you were using them. Anyways i had this mr2 sitting around and one day i was looking at a video of a spimmy shooting and i was like dam that thing actually shoots nice....i wonder if i can get a Mil-Sim gun to shoot like that. Next though I had was on my Mr2 that i haven't used in like 6 months, so i was like what the hell lets do this !>>!

I always also wanted a Fully upgraded top of the line gun so this are parts i will use (Special thanks to <GOD> for suggestions) :
-Frame : Critical Timmy frame or one of the frame si have laying around
-Ram Sleeve
-Necro/Eigen Ram (I guess i would need to buy both :p)
-Hybrid Ram Cap
-AKA Lpr
-Bob Long Gear Drive ASA
-Bob Long 360 Reg
-Kila Detents
-Laser Eyes/Maybe 4c eyes
-Alias Front Block (or just and Lpr on reg)
-Alias Noid
-Tadao OLED

Im barely starting and I will keep you guys updated on how this Goes:

ferret15
06-08-2009, 06:35 PM
god is teh ****! he gives great advice.

#2 i sent you a pm on IOG

#3 not to pester you with more pm's, i think i have an extra set of eyes i can send along. I'm not sure what they are exactly other than they worked with a 2k2timmy and the 127.4 Frenzy board.

TheDarkShadow
06-08-2009, 08:30 PM
I'm interested in how you are going to bolt the frame on and what it will look like

Karnivor'sFan
06-08-2009, 09:00 PM
show really be that much of a problem, if i have trouble using a timmy frame I will just buy a UTB and put in any frame that fits autcockers since actually you just need to expand one of the holes to fit,however i would also need to find a way to put in all hoses