PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Mr2?

rpn06
06-07-2009, 06:48 PM
Hi, My brother bought a MR2 from ebay and has fully charged the battery. The problem is when he turns the gun on the light turns on buy there is no clicking sound when he pulls the trigger? Is this a solenoid problem or something else? Anyone have advice let me know, thank you.

TheDarkShadow
06-07-2009, 06:56 PM
is the safety on? are all the connectors to the board completely connected/plugged in?

slim and shady
06-07-2009, 09:49 PM
put it on full auto, no air and put your ear close to the grip you will likly hear a light clicking if so take your grip off and tap the selinoid or bump the plunger. Its a common problem with the MR2. Make sure you dont over tighten your grips when you put them back on or it will cause the same problem.

Edit: if you have the eye version and you have it cocked it wont shoot either because the eyes arent detecting anything. If you hold the trigger down with the board on it will do a clear out shot. then with the marker uncocked it should click normaly. Check this first.

rpn06
06-08-2009, 04:33 AM
Ok, I will try all of that today. If none of this works what else could be the problem? Just try to get some more ideas. His version dose not have the eyes.

rpn06
06-08-2009, 05:09 AM
where do you tape the solenoid?

rpn06
06-08-2009, 06:11 AM
The solenoid dose not move when the trigger is pulled and it dose not uncock either. on the board it says mr1? What is that all about? I am really confused because my mr2 works great!

sneekypete
06-08-2009, 07:42 PM
For the soliniond there is a little flat disk that moves back and forth give that a nudge

slim and shady
06-08-2009, 11:10 PM
:yeahthat:

It says MR1 on the board? you bought this new?

Also did you listin close to see if you could hear a light clicking? Its important to do that, if you listin close to the selinoid and dont hear a light clicking the selinoid wont be stuck. It wont be getting power. be sure to check all the conections too.

rpn06
06-09-2009, 03:56 AM
Well we figured out that there is a problem with the board because we unplugged the connections from his board and connected them to my board and the gun worked! So I think is board is messed up? We called Kingman and they are sending him a new board. He did not buy it new; he bought it refurbished and the board inside says Mr1? Somebody must have been sleeping at the factory when fixing it. Otherwise the solenoid did not make a sound or move, until we connected it to my Mr2.