PDA

View Full Version : RS Reg?

king-man
06-02-2009, 09:53 AM
Does anyone know where to buy the stock reg that comes on the rs, i was wanting it because its Co2 friendly unlike the rsx reg, and it seems that no one is selling one here. So if anyone knows a site on the internet could they please lmk

ferret15
06-02-2009, 10:05 AM
the RS and RSX use the SAME Regulator

The RS has a "SE" valve which is baisically your standard high flow valve but designed by kingman and can handle much abuse.

The RSX has a Balance valve and can handle CO2 but can be picky when it comes to conditions. Although From my experience and others it can Handle CO2 just fine.

king-man
06-02-2009, 12:00 PM
ugh, my guns sorta tickn me off, i just went outside with a co2 tank and it shot fine, the other day when i did so the valve wouldnt shut, i have a quick question about co2 does its pressure get higher the more its used like if u start using 15bps really quick does its pressure spike?

ferret15
06-02-2009, 12:09 PM
pressure spikes, so up and down. i haven't see past 13bps with CO2 and i think anti-siphoned will get you up to 18 or so.

HPA if your looking to to shoot fast XP

king-man
06-02-2009, 12:12 PM
i have hpa but i can only use it at a field about 50mi away, so ive been trying to use co2 just in the woods, but everytime i goto the woods i end up having to get blasted on with my tippmann, but has anyone ever made a co2 tank reg, somthing simiair to whats on an hpa tank
oh and ferret your at +17 now ;)

ferret15
06-02-2009, 12:42 PM
well its just something you have to learn to live with, don't shoot faster than 13 and your fine, play in 40* or above weather. CO2 will serve you well if you don't go nuts with it. But i hear yet on the HPA, Its 8 bucks a freakin fill for me