PDA

View Full Version : WTB spyder parts

Ibuildmyguns
05-31-2009, 09:01 AM
Hey guys, Im looking for a couple of spyder bodies. the old school ones are my favorite. I need the internals as well, complete sets would be good but im piecing some Frankenstein guns together so I am looking for a ton of parts. frames, drop forwards, LPC, barrels you name it! So if you have some older parts or stuff like that, im ready to see what you have.

liverlip
05-31-2009, 09:04 AM
I have a bunch of stuff:

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=20135

Let me know if anything sound interesting to you. I may part some markers. I also have lots of spare parts. If you can be more specific as to what you want it may help.

Ibuildmyguns
05-31-2009, 09:13 AM
Yeah I saw your posting. Well if i could get bodies old spyder SE, shutter, xtra, the old java stuff is cool too. does that help at all.
Like I said though Im piecing some guns together on a really meager budget. but bodies and internals and frames are my main focus right now. that is kind of my starting point right now.

ferret15
05-31-2009, 10:28 AM
i will raise you old for my newer Balance valve and mini striker=]

it will make your project awesome because nothing is better for a spyder than a good valve.

pb34
05-31-2009, 11:30 AM
I've got just about every internal piece from a Spyder as well as a barrel and a n aftermarket drop and ASA. Just PM me with some specifics and I can tell you what I've got.

DRTHV8R
05-31-2009, 11:33 AM
pm me with a list of stuff you need. i got a bunch of stock parts from a spyder xtra and psychoballistics silver bullet just laying around from the custom one i built, including a body, frame, bolts, hammers, lpc's, expansion chambers, whatever you want. just lemme know thanks

here is the stuff
http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo334/drthv8r_cevenson/DSCN0141.jpg
the screws for the feedneck, beavertail, and detents aren't the right length but are the right size. for the most part, everything is in fairly good condition except for the valve, which was trouble since day one. otherwise there is a spyder body, beavertail, valve and valve screw, lpc, 2 hammers, bolt with cocking rod, silver bullet feedneck (needs modding to fit), xtra feedneck, silver bullet regulator, expansion chamber, xtra foregrip, spyder asa, detent holder, rva, poppit spring, hammer cushion, pull pin, and trigger frame. just pm me with what you want

thanks

Ibuildmyguns
05-31-2009, 04:40 PM
i will raise you old for my newer Balance valve and mini striker=]

it will make your project awesome because nothing is better for a spyder than a good valve.

lol im so out of the loop I dont know what that first sentence means :rolleyes:
pb34 and v8r you will be hearing from me in the next few hours.

ferret15
05-31-2009, 04:41 PM
click the "best spyder valve" in my sig to see a picture.

Basically its the valve used in the VS2 and operates at a low pressure.

Ibuildmyguns
05-31-2009, 04:45 PM
$55 is a bit more than Im looking to spend at this point in the builds. Still Im interested, can you tell me more about it? you make it or is there a company that produces them?

Paintball Freak
06-01-2009, 11:20 AM
There's a bit of stuff in my seller thread, I'll give it to you for basically nothing, PM me if your interested...

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=18829

krauseinator22
06-02-2009, 12:06 PM
i have full spyder imagine green body all internalls has a drop forward on it stock barrle n everythign else lemme kno n if u need hoppers or anythign else let mek no as well

Hazardous/2k4
06-02-2009, 12:53 PM
checkout this thread , got lots of parts.
http://spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?p=240853#post240853

Ibuildmyguns
06-02-2009, 06:18 PM
prices are always good to post too 22

Ibuildmyguns
06-30-2009, 08:37 AM
I need a valve to fit my spyder SE, anybody got one?

Paintball Freak
06-30-2009, 11:50 AM
A new Designz Valve?

Ibuildmyguns
06-30-2009, 12:57 PM
Just need one that will work. I have a leak right above the expansion chamber in the body. I was warned that the valve o rings needed replacing but i did and it still leaks. so i would have to assume that is what is wrong with it.