PDA

View Full Version : WTB/ WTT for gripframe

davmitchell77
05-25-2009, 10:45 PM
i find myself needing a spyder or spyder clone gripframe. 1 finger, 2 finger, doesn't matter. spyder or clone, doesn't matter ( it does have to be compatible with a victor II body), mechanical or electronic, doesn't matter. heck, electronic doesn't even have to work. mechanical does, though, but it doesn't have to be complete. i think i have a safety, grip panels, and maybe a sear spring around here somewhere. finish can be mint, or non-existent.
it needs to be relatively inexpensive, or i can trade for it, i've got oodles of stuff that can equal the value of a good gripframe. lemme know, dav

druid
05-26-2009, 04:21 PM
I have a Spyder Imagine with E-Trigger and working Spitfire board (has eyes but aren't installed--would be included). You'd be getting the whole marker BTW...
What do you have for trade Paintball related?

Looking for MOLLE MARPAT back pod pouches (4+3s or larger), 2 or 3 12V Revvi hoppers (old style shells), Black/smoke Halo or Reloader B in fair-to-good shape, DUST Black twistlock freak back for an AutoMag, Aftermarket board for an Ion that accepts the Dye membrane pad

liverlip
05-26-2009, 05:03 PM
I have a few:
1)Fenix grip frame-fully functional-I can even add a battery and the charger
2)Triton grip frame-mechanical-fully functional
3)Triad grip frame-mechanical-fully functional

I saw a few things of yours that interested me.

davmitchell77
05-26-2009, 05:42 PM
Druid, I don't have anything even remotely similar to the stuff you want. In addition, I am trying to build a marker using parts I already have, rather than purchase another one, unless the price is ridiculously low, which I'm sure it isn't. Thank you sir, for your time and response, dav

Liverlip, I'll be PMing you shortly, dav