PDA

View Full Version : Pure Heavenly Sex. I Mean it.

Dimitrio
05-20-2009, 03:36 PM
Here is the newest edition to my arsenal, and definately my most beloved.

Custom 1 0f 1 07 Planet Eclipse Ego

Has:
Custom 1 of 1 Criminal Factory (a team from Kingston, Ontario) Lazer Job.
Zick Kit.

Other than that, completely stock.

This gun is SOOOOOOOOOOO smooth, works like a f**king beauty.

We have a very healthy sex life, no councelling needed. ;)

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z241/Newmn/IMG_0084.jpg
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z241/Newmn/IMG_0083.jpg
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z241/Newmn/IMG_0082.jpg

Tell me what you think!

leed
05-20-2009, 03:42 PM
Meeeeh. I was never a huge fan of the whole "Laser the entire gun with one repeating pattern." BUT, glad to see you're satisfied. 07 Egos are awesome :D

Dimitrio
05-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Meeeeh. I was never a huge fan of the whole "Laser the entire gun with one repeating pattern." BUT, glad to see you're satisfied. 07 Egos are awesome :D
Well, the sex is mostly about how the gun shoots. If you've never shot an Ego, shoot one. :P

I do see what you're saying though. I made a thread on tdotballers.com (Canadian PbNation, basically) to trade my lazer'd parts for a CCU kit of another colour. I like the lazering, but I want some other contrast in there. Although, I'm not sure what colour yet.

SpyderMan723
05-20-2009, 05:31 PM
the lasering smothers the milling. At least in the pic it does

paintballkid0206
05-20-2009, 06:27 PM
I. love. EGOS! but sadly ive never shot one. :( it will look nice once you get some contrast in there, right now, its not bad, but, idk. it's a little much if u ask me. definately post some pics once you get the new contrasting parts.

DFSniper
05-20-2009, 06:36 PM
sorry, gonna disagree with everyone else. timmy fanboy here :D

shunut
05-20-2009, 06:46 PM
Ego's are great guns, it will be the first gun I buy once I get a job. As for the Lasering, I'm with leed. If I'm going to spend all that money to laser the gun, the design is going to be crazy.

paintballkid0206
05-20-2009, 08:04 PM
sorry, gonna disagree with everyone else. timmy fanboy here :D

i would like one of those too. lol

Ace24
05-20-2009, 08:20 PM
If you show the front of the gun, you'll see why I hate laser engraving the whole gun.

xsvly-fat
05-21-2009, 10:17 AM
Well, the sex is mostly about how the gun shoots. If you've never shot an Ego, shoot one. :P

I do see what you're saying though. I made a thread on tdotballers.com (Canadian PbNation, basically) to trade my lazer'd parts for a CCU kit of another colour. I like the lazering, but I want some other contrast in there. Although, I'm not sure what colour yet.

I love the way 07 Egos shoot especially with a Zick Kit. If I were you I'd get a white CCU kit that would looks very nice. I think it looks really good I'm not a big fan of red but with the lazer job it looks great.
If you show the front of the gun, you'll see why I hate laser engraving the whole gun.

Can you explain why?

TheDarkShadow
05-21-2009, 06:38 PM
nice, but, I'm not a hug fan of that style of lasering either

Ace24
05-21-2009, 07:48 PM
Can you explain why?

Because the laser cannot reach the front surfaces, bottom surfaces, back surfaces or top surfaces of the gun. It only goes on the sides. So if you look at it from the front, it looks like ****. That's why fully lasered guns are ugly. It looks good with one object or text on the side.

That's just my opinion... but most people don't realize that before purchasing a fully lasered gun.

buffblackbird2002
05-22-2009, 04:50 AM
Personally, its ugly. But you like it, so its you sir, who has bad taste. ha ha, oh im gonna get some heat for this huh?

xsvly-fat
05-22-2009, 08:34 PM
Because the laser cannot reach the front surfaces, bottom surfaces, back surfaces or top surfaces of the gun. It only goes on the sides. So if you look at it from the front, it looks like ****. That's why fully lasered guns are ugly. It looks good with one object or text on the side.

That's just my opinion... but most people don't realize that before purchasing a fully lasered gun.

Oh I didn't realize that. That would make it look kinda ugly.

Dimitrio
05-25-2009, 03:48 PM
It actually looks pretty nice from the front. There's only about a 4th of an inch apart from each side of the design. The only place its slightly noticeable is on the barrel, and there its about a 3rd of an inch.

Thats exactly what I was thinking xsvly-fat. I'm looking into a Dust White CCU Kit.

xsvly-fat
05-25-2009, 04:11 PM
They use inches in Canada? :p

I can kinda see it on the reg but I bet it doesn't look that bad. The dust white CCU kit would make it look amazing and it would match alot more then any other color.

HelpDeskHustler
05-28-2009, 02:58 AM
IDK egos are a little priced and too long for my taste. The protege did it much more for me than egos I've shot.

Dimitrio
05-31-2009, 01:29 PM
Not usually, but I like inches. :D

Bob Long guns are phenominal, but the poppit ones don't match Egos. :P The reg springs on the Vice and Protege are terribly annoying.

MarQs on the other hand, are incredible guns.

DFSniper
05-31-2009, 03:57 PM
im sorry, but an ego will never be as quiet or efficient as a timmy.

ferret15
05-31-2009, 04:03 PM
im sorry, but an ego will never be as quiet or efficient as a timmy.

so far, i is agreeing

bigred76
05-31-2009, 04:07 PM
Play nice, fellas... we all know what we want to know, and others think they know what we know. If he likes Ego's, fine. I'll just stick with my smoother, faster, sicker, and far more efficient Dragon.

xsvly-fat
05-31-2009, 07:32 PM
Not usually, but I like inches. :D

Bob Long guns are phenominal, but the poppit ones don't match Egos. :P The reg springs on the Vice and Protege are terribly annoying.

MarQs on the other hand, are incredible guns.

I for one really liked the Protege, however it was alot bigger then the 07 Ego, they both had about the same kick (with the Zick Kit) I thought the ego felt and shot better.

Marqs are very nice guns they have no kick great on air and quiet, I for one think that Marqs are better then 07 Egos.

Dimitrio
06-04-2009, 07:38 AM
Sorry, I should've been more specific. I was referring to the Gen. 5 Timmys.

I would tend to agree, xsvly. I just don't like the actual look of MarQs that much.

xsvly-fat
06-04-2009, 12:07 PM
I'm not sure how the Vice shoots so I can't really say about that.

Yeah they don't look to good to me, and Paintball is alot about looks :D lol.

Dimitrio
06-07-2009, 03:15 PM
They're just not as smooth as older Timmys.

They're kinda boring IMO, the older Timmys were way better looking, and set their own style. The Gen. 5s just seem like they're trying to be Egos.