PDA

View Full Version : spyder problems

lordvader952
05-13-2009, 06:02 PM
I got a problem with my spyder rsx and i was worndering if theres anything i can do myself or do i got to go to someone esle and get it done.
The first week i had it i shoot it some and then it started acting up and all together stoped shooting and that was two weeks ago and every now and then when i turn it on it will first flash yellow and then red but thats like 1 out of every 10 times i turn it on,is it with the eyes or with the board.
And what can i do to fix it .
one last thing i just got a low pressure crossfire 68ci tank and i was worndering if that would work with my gun?
please help

paintballkid0206
05-13-2009, 07:18 PM
im not a genius with HP/LP, but i think you will need to convert the marker to LP. I'm not a genius on RS markers, but is your battery fully charged?

RSX99
05-13-2009, 08:20 PM
The RSX is LP. Your tank is fine. As for the rest, I'm way too tired and don't want to mislead you.

paintballkid0206
05-14-2009, 02:30 PM
^^^ my bad, like i said, i dont know much about the RSX. if you have pilot/MR1 problems, however... lol. sorry.

lordvader952
05-14-2009, 03:19 PM
yea will if u know anyone tell them i need help.cause i would like to do it myself and not have to go to the store and have to pay. If thats possibly. but thanks anyway

lordvader952
05-14-2009, 03:27 PM
im not a genius with HP/LP, but i think you will need to convert the marker to LP. I'm not a genius on RS markers, but is your battery fully charged?
and with the battery i dont know cause im about to get a new one cause now its messing up to cause i can charge it till its green but ill unplug it for 1 sec and plug it back in and it will say its dead and charge it another 3 hours