PDA

View Full Version : Summer Goals

Hoppy11
05-13-2009, 11:02 AM
Alright guys now that it is summer for most of us I was just wondering if any of you have any goals for the summer. Could be anything from paintball related to gpa if you are taking summer classes (who does that though..).

My goal for my summer is to continue the work our routine I had going while I was at school. Although with a slight twist. I want to run or bike at least twice a week. I will probably stick to biking because I absolutely hate running and mountain biking is very fun and its a very good cardio and leg work out. Also there is an 8 mile trial about a mile from my work so I just bring clothes and my bike to work. I know 2 days isn't enough but with everything else I do with slalom and wakeboarding I should have a pretty complete work out going for the summer. I know it doesn't involve any lifting but I have never really be into that and I don't want to get bulky.

So lets here what everyone else has in mind.

ferret15
05-13-2009, 11:04 AM
finish my micro spyder, get another job, don't do anything to have to get kicked out of my home at this time. Going to las vegas in july. Get back in shape and kick some ass.

RSX99
05-13-2009, 11:22 AM
Get some quality paintball time in this summer. Finish up some home renovations and get some more suspension mods/ power adders for my Shelby.

shunut
05-13-2009, 02:37 PM
Get a job.

TheRedBarron
05-13-2009, 02:45 PM
Find a full time nanny.

marvin-martian
05-13-2009, 04:26 PM
if you are taking summer classes (who does that though..).

im doing that. i changed my major twice now, and ive got to get caught up with reqs.

that being said, i will also be looking for a job and to gain about 10 pounds in muscle mass. im also going to try and meet new people/make new friends. preferable of the female persuasion.

fatkidfrompbaz
05-13-2009, 04:54 PM
need to find a job, new phone, and play pb at least 2 times.

also go to the aerosmith concert in july

DFSniper
05-13-2009, 05:01 PM
im also going to try and meet new people/make new friends. preferable of the female persuasion.

well, im moving out this summer and moving in with some friends in minnesota (actually just got a call about signing the lease as i was typing this). so i'm going to get my act together and start emailing and calling people about transferring my credits. then i need to find a job when i get up there.

as for projects and whatnot, im working on setting up 4 operating systems on one computer (im probably making it harder than it is, but its a good learning experience), and i want to play pb some more, but i doubt thats going to happen since i'll be moving around and out of a job this summer, at least for a bit.

oh, and i need to get a new phone contract since mine is up at the end of the month.

well, back to working on my PC (typing from a crappy laptop)

FredPo
05-13-2009, 05:18 PM
My goals this summer are to get 350 on bench press, drop my handicap 5 strokes in golf, and practice some paintball (snap shooting, etc.) since I technically can't play till the fall due to the acl surgery.

Fred

bigred76
05-13-2009, 05:34 PM
My goals? Lose some weight, earn some money, take some more pictures, expand business........ That's about it.

Hoppy11
05-13-2009, 06:44 PM
Oh I would also like to get my golf handicap down to a 10.

irishwarrior
05-14-2009, 02:42 AM
I would like to gain about 10 pounds and continue working out.

DFSniper
05-14-2009, 02:59 AM
lol, i wouldnt mind losing 10lbs. i lost it last year and gained about 5 of it back :(

pntballer5634
05-14-2009, 11:31 AM
get some serious guitar practice in. paintball, run, work out, live, sleep, party

fatkidfrompbaz
05-14-2009, 05:56 PM
i need a serious workout plan this summer

Hoppy11
05-14-2009, 06:17 PM
i need a serious workout plan this summer

PM FredPo. Or just ask him here in this thread, he will be able to set you up with whatever you are looking for and more.

TheDarkShadow
05-14-2009, 06:21 PM
play paintball, get a girl friend

paintballkid0206
05-14-2009, 06:23 PM
learn to play modern music on my guitar (not church stuff), not get injured, get a job, majorly up my Pilot/MR1, buy a new marker (or 2), paintball 1/2 times a month, stay in the weightlifting program i need to do for football (which means i cant get injured), get into the summer soccer league and play starting goalie, save more goals than i let in, get a life... i nvr hang with friends and stuff over the summer. thats all i can think of right now. and i know thats not all

STRIKEFIRST
05-15-2009, 03:04 PM
Lose weight (down 2 pant sizes already this year), remodel bathroom (memorial day weekend), get CCW permit, not blow out a knee and spray some paint!

xsvly-fat
05-16-2009, 12:12 PM
Get in better shape, start getting into photography, and get back into paintball a bit more.