PDA

View Full Version : pmp pump kit on orion?

extrabonez
05-10-2009, 04:40 PM
so i got a viewloader orion for 7 bucks at a yard sale and it had never been oiled so i just fixed that but anyways. i was wondering does anybody know if a pmp pump kit will fit on the lpc on a viewloader orion, i am trying to make a cheap pump. and if you have a pmp pump kit will you post the size and thread count? sorry i dont have the count on the orion right now, we moved a while ago but the tap and die set is packed still. thanks guys in advance :)

TheDarkShadow
05-10-2009, 05:52 PM
you may want to invest in a used spyder anyway, the pump kit will be a lot more than the $7 you spent on the gun

Modded-Like-Hell
05-10-2009, 06:49 PM
why dont you build a pump cocker?

battlechaser
05-11-2009, 02:21 PM
Try screwing a regular Spyder LPC/Volumizer into the front of the gun (if you feel resistance, stop and unscrew it before you wreck the threads). The LPCs have the same threads as the Trilogy PMP kits.

As well - read this - http://spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?p=201630#post201630

extrabonez
05-11-2009, 04:18 PM
1) i do have a used spyder, i just have already worked on the viewloader and just wanted to kinda have a one of a kind viewloader.

2) i wanted to get a lightning but my parents would make me sell a gun because i have so many crowding around already

3) i have read the stbb thread just didnt show the thread sizes but a vl charger should have the same threads as a vl orion..if not...its looking like it will be a spyder pump ;)