PDA

View Full Version : Not shooting more then 15 feet

JustinMKN
05-09-2009, 10:11 AM
I just got a new striker and bolt. I swapped both in and now my gun wont shoot more then 15 feet. Its really weird. I've tried every combo, completely stock, and new striker and bolt or any mixture of the 2. Cant seem to get it to shoot over 15 feet. The ball just barely gets out of the barrel.

I've changed the o-rings on the valve, that didnt seem to make a difference, I havent really dont anything with the springs for a while, and I've tried changing the air pressure from 180-280 with no change.

The gun recocks in between every shot, not problem. I can still shoot high BPS but each ball only goes a few feed. Soo damn weird. But I've spent a few hours taking everything a part and I'm out of ideas. Any suggestions?

I've got the Alamo Paintball Striker and Bolt (3 0-rings). But again, even stock striker and bolt, I cant figure out. I cant believe it doesnt have a problem re-cocking (Typically thats the problem when I shoot fast).

Please help! thanks.

ferret15
05-09-2009, 12:34 PM
installed bolt upside down

hole to bottom

JustinMKN
05-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Yup, that fixed it. Back to re-cocking issues. lol. Thanks though!

bigred76
05-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Valve in backwards? You said you changed the orings on it, you could have easily put it back in wrong.

texasvs2
07-26-2009, 10:26 PM
take it completely apart and oil the cup seal.