PDA

View Full Version : why you should be scared:

DFSniper
04-30-2009, 04:51 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090425235944AACcY0v

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epMeGr-wDc0&feature=player_embedded

location: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=33%C2%B033%2757.36%22N+83%C2%B029%276.26%22W&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=Yy35Sa-uMpf0tAPF_J3gAQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

just some stuff i came across on the web last night.

marvin-martian
04-30-2009, 05:03 PM
whats that a map of? and i cant wait for the zombie uprising. ive been hoping and mentally preparing myself for it for most of my life. lets do this!

DFSniper
04-30-2009, 05:19 PM
the map is an aerial shot of the video

XSiv Force
04-30-2009, 05:25 PM
oh well i just need my fists to fight off zombies.......

TheDarkShadow
04-30-2009, 07:04 PM
hmmmm, very interesting

pntballer5634
04-30-2009, 07:25 PM
i got my 22 and my 12 guage, and my mr1 haha. ill kick some zombie ass

slim and shady
04-30-2009, 07:58 PM
What is this another part of Obamas master plan? :dodgy:

interceptorMR2
04-30-2009, 08:19 PM
What is this another part of Obamas master plan? :dodgy:

maybe its the beginning of his "mandatory volunteerism" :thinking:

slim and shady
04-30-2009, 08:46 PM
no kidding I hate to say it but I think you guys are gonna be in for a rough ride.

DRAGON
04-30-2009, 08:55 PM
Hee hee, it's just Mexican jumping beans. They thought it was the cure but now it seems to bring them back in temporary re-animation -

RSX99
04-30-2009, 08:57 PM
I think a mandatory 2 year military term would do our country a lot of good.

DFSniper
04-30-2009, 09:01 PM
Hee hee, it's just Mexican jumping beans. They thought it was the cure but now it seems to bring them back in temporary re-animation -

bahahahaha!

RSX - i dont think so. there would be too much dissent in the ranks right now.

slim and shady
04-30-2009, 09:07 PM
What interceptor was refuring to was the manditory volinteerism of everyone seniors included, and its seperate from the US military service. Its from the obama deception documentery but anyway this is taking this far to off topic.

RSX99
04-30-2009, 09:10 PM
Dissension amongst the ranks happens regardless. I think a lot of these city kids that are easily influenced into lives of violence would benefit the most.

I also believe that it would open the general public's eyes to what the active/vets have had to deal with, so they can shut their collective pie-holes when it comes to something they don't agree with. Too many out there taking EVERYTHING this country offers for granted.

RSX99
04-30-2009, 09:17 PM
Heh, I never heard of that Shady. I'm not sure what I think of mandatory volunteerism just yet.

ferret15
04-30-2009, 09:53 PM
you know what WHY YOU SHOULDN'T BE SCARED>

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=472&Itemid=70

timmyshoota
04-30-2009, 11:27 PM
Dissension amongst the ranks happens regardless. I think a lot of these city kids that are easily influenced into lives of violence would benefit the most.

I also believe that it would open the general public's eyes to what the active/vets have had to deal with, so they can shut their collective pie-holes when it comes to something they don't agree with. Too many out there taking EVERYTHING this country offers for granted.

I live in a military town. The last thing we need is more idiots in the military. There's already enough moron squids as it is.

RSX99
05-01-2009, 12:25 AM
I live in a military town. The last thing we need is more idiots in the military. There's already enough moron squids as it is.

Have you served?

shunut
05-01-2009, 07:36 AM
Swine flu is getting old. Wash your hands regularly, cover your mouth when you cough and sneeze, stay away from sick people. If you are really worried carry some hand sanitizer with you and where a mask when you are in public places surrounded by a lot of people. I have a compromised immune system and I live very close to Mexico and I'm not worried at all, nobody else should be either.

RSX99
05-01-2009, 07:53 AM
Agreed Shu. It's just a mutated form of human, swine and avian. Will people die in the US, definitely. Do people die from the annual variety of the regular flu, most definitely.

TheRedBarron
05-01-2009, 08:56 AM
Swine flu is getting old. Wash your hands regularly, cover your mouth when you cough and sneeze, stay away from sick people. If you are really worried carry some hand sanitizer with you and where a mask when you are in public places surrounded by a lot of people. I have a compromised immune system and I live very close to Mexico and I'm not worried at all, nobody else should be either.

QFT

The US government is informing the people of the possible risks. They are obliged to if they didnt the people would revolt and say that they are trying to hide something.

It is the major news networks and the general population that is making this whole pandemic thing get out of control. Stop freaking out, follow the precautions the government listed. And live your life.

TheDarkShadow
05-01-2009, 12:06 PM
OMG the swine flu! everyone is going to die, I better run out and buy all the tamiflu I can! :dodgy:

OtterSC
05-01-2009, 12:39 PM
next flu you hear will be the Otter Flu!

DFSniper
05-01-2009, 01:44 PM
lol!

OMG the swine flu! everyone is going to die, I better run out and buy all the tamiflu I can! :dodgy:

dude, i wish i had some tamiflu stocks right now!

TheDarkShadow
05-01-2009, 01:48 PM
No kidding!

irishwarrior
05-01-2009, 03:12 PM
Worldwide zombification will commence immediately!

DFSniper
05-01-2009, 03:23 PM
spade? check
shotgun? check
pistol? check
AR-15? double check

marvin-martian
05-01-2009, 03:26 PM
spade? check
shotgun? check
pistol? check
AR-15? double check

Swords check saws check
clubs check claws check
Hatred check anger check
Murmaid check murder check

ferret15
05-01-2009, 04:13 PM
the real zombie is mindless work for long hours. Right DF? hows old mcdonald treating ya?

DFSniper
05-01-2009, 04:21 PM
the real zombie is mindless work for long hours. Right DF? hows old mcdonald treating ya?

http://www.topatoco.com/graphics/00000001/qc-think.jpg

timmyshoota
05-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Have you served?

F no. I've worked around these idiots enough that I know I don't want to have to rely on any of them. I also like my freedom, I'm not giving that up.

HelpDeskHustler
05-01-2009, 10:45 PM
conspiracy theorists. swine flu is not a problem. get a shot. be fine.

marvin-martian
05-01-2009, 10:47 PM
since when are zombies no big deal?

HelpDeskHustler
05-01-2009, 10:54 PM
zombies wont happen, if they do I have a plan, so it's no big deal.

DFSniper
05-01-2009, 10:56 PM
claus has a good plan. :up:

ferret15
05-01-2009, 11:22 PM
tim, I remembered why i need a sword again!

DFSniper
05-01-2009, 11:33 PM
bahahaha!

HelpDeskHustler
05-02-2009, 01:49 PM
claus has a good plan. :up:

yeah, me and 3 other survivors (a scruffy old dude, a business man and a biker) run around town shooting up everything and managing to survive and get in trouble again even though we just got rescued.

:dodgy: yes, i always play the hot girl in l4d.

DFSniper
05-02-2009, 01:58 PM
hell, i would too. she looks the most agile.

SOC L4D: Dragon, Matt, Paul and claus :p

TheRedBarron
05-02-2009, 03:33 PM
Am I the hot girl?

DFSniper
05-02-2009, 03:54 PM
no, you're the token black guy. who happens to be a businessman.

pntballer5634
05-02-2009, 07:26 PM
btw, 100 people :yeahthat: die a day from the normal flu during flu season in the US, we've had one death, a mexican baby immigrant. thats like if someone runs across the border and drops dead, it doesn't count as the death of a US citizen

TheRedBarron
05-02-2009, 07:47 PM
no, you're the token black guy. who happens to be a businessman.

Why am I always the black guy?

bigred76
05-02-2009, 08:21 PM
I think he mistook you for Chris. Easy mistake to make.

DFSniper
05-03-2009, 03:26 AM
i dunno man, when it comes to fighting off the undead hordes, i think i'd rather have matt on my side than chris...

buffblackbird2002
05-03-2009, 05:31 AM
F no. I've worked around these idiots enough that I know I don't want to have to rely on any of them. I also like my freedom, I'm not giving that up.

not trying to be a spoiler but please dont prejudge all the military personnel due to a couple so called "idiots" you may know. yes there are some in the armed forces but not as many as you want to think. I am about to get back into the military after fighting a heart condition for two years. we weed out the morons within the first year after they use their retard strength to make it through basic training. so please, dont prejudge. as far as this issue on being scared, i say bring it, i dont think the american people would let a mass murder/holocaust happen, it would be a civil war that would happen between the gov't and the people including some military would face the rest of the military. Me, would be against the Obama camp and all its followers. Long live patriotism and the true American dream!!!!

RSX99
05-03-2009, 07:06 AM
not trying to be a spoiler but please dont prejudge all the military personnel due to a couple so called "idiots" you may know. yes there are some in the armed forces but not as many as you want to think. I am about to get back into the military after fighting a heart condition for two years. we weed out the morons within the first year after they use their retard strength to make it through basic training. so please, dont prejudge. as far as this issue on being scared, i say bring it, i dont think the american people would let a mass murder/holocaust happen, it would be a civil war that would happen between the gov't and the people including some military would face the rest of the military. Me, would be against the Obama camp and all its followers. Long live patriotism and the true American dream!!!!

I was hoping one of the other vets would speak up. Well put BBB.

TheRedBarron
05-03-2009, 09:31 AM

This post marks the end of this side discussion...

buffblackbird2002
05-04-2009, 07:48 PM
roger that. im not sceered of zombies!!!

interceptorMR2
05-04-2009, 08:10 PM
hey all, make sure you guys pick up a copy of the zombie survival guide, this thing will definetly help ;)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1400049628

Seriously though, my friend showed me this, its amazing how much detail the author goes into... he's even got recent zombie attacks/sightings listed.

DFSniper
05-04-2009, 08:14 PM
good book. World War Z is amazing too.

WhatThaSmurf
05-04-2009, 09:18 PM
Zombies aren't what you have to worry about. They are half decayed and don't always retain full brain function. Plus, virus can't reanimate a corpse. Only a strange combination of chemicals and electricity can do that.

What virus does is mutate. Mutant are some scary things man. They get stronger, and gain higher instinctive abilities like hunting. While intelligence drops, intuition soars. And they are hard to kill since they may or may not notice pain.

Luckily, my house is out in the country with nothing but long sight lines for my .308 with a scope. Time to go buy some ammo to stockpile.

Oh, and the swine flu is killing at the same percentage as any other flu strain.

DRAGON
05-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Zombies aren't what you have to worry about. They are half decayed and don't always retain full brain function. Plus, virus can't reanimate a corpse. Only a strange combination of chemicals and electricity can do that........

WOW! Now you've gone and disappointed me - **shakes fist**

WhatThaSmurf
05-04-2009, 10:22 PM
I never said jumping beans don't contain strange chemicals and electricity, Drago.

Ace24
05-05-2009, 12:29 AM
oh well i just need my fists to fight off zombies.......
Stay away from me.

i got my 22 and my 12 guage, and my mr1 haha. ill kick some zombie ass
You want a M1 Carbine or semi auto rifle... not shotguns.

spade? check
shotgun? check
pistol? check
AR-15? double check
Shotgun is too much weight. Pack the AR-15 and the pistol.
Someone has read the zombie survival guide? hehe.

TheRedBarron
05-05-2009, 09:10 AM
Where is will smith when we need him?

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb285/xJtotheOtotheNx/i-am-legend.jpg

Ahh nevermind I found him

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/tannethrill194/legend.jpg

ferret15
05-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Shotgun is too much weight. Pack the AR-15 and the pistol.

forget shooting them, i'm using a katana and wakazashis. I'll team up with one of you guys and protect your ass close quarters while you cover anything you feel like.

RSX99
05-05-2009, 11:21 AM
Shotguns are heavy, but ARs aren't exactly light either. Comparatively speaking of course. I'll take my 870 synthetic express and Ferret's ninja skillz.

ferret15
05-05-2009, 12:06 PM
somebody has to raid the house and who better than someone with actual ninja skillz ;)

pntballer5634
05-05-2009, 12:34 PM
the shotgun is one of the best anti-zombie weapons, it doesn't take much accuracy, it can take out several at once, and it's simple to use, and they're easy to find

ferret15
05-05-2009, 12:37 PM
the shotgun is one of the best anti-zombie weapons, it doesn't take much accuracy, it can take out several at once, and it's simple to use, and they're easy to find

oh lol! no it isn't. you need to read ZSG to get caught up on things. Shotgon may have stopping power but unless your blowing off several of there heads its no more effective than my sword.

pntballer5634
05-05-2009, 12:42 PM
well when zombies come at you, it isn't in a nice, orderly fashion
eg: .
. .
. . . >*(you) .=zombie
. .

now, if it was .......... *, that would be good for a sword.
personally i prefer:
.... ....
:tank: .....
. .. . ....

WhatThaSmurf
05-05-2009, 12:44 PM

Zombie Survival Guide was a good read, How to Survive a Robot Uprising is better.

Really though, with zombies, blunt force trauma is the way to go. A reanimated corpse can take a lot of punishment, so the only guns that are useful are ones that tend to make large holes and sever limbs, such as a shotgun. Standard rounds will pass through most of the decaying body tissue harmlessly, save the brain which is still sending signals and other main nervous system parts like the spinal column and the branches to the arms and legs. The ideal ranged weapon is actually an extremely high caliber munition, like a heavy slug from a home made weapon. Think highly accurate potato gun that shoots metal rounds. Possibly some kind of impact-detonated explosive shell. Otherwise, the damage would be minimal and it would take too many rounds to put one down.

I now feel the urge to develop this weapon...

DFSniper
05-05-2009, 12:46 PM
the ONLY way to kill a zombie is to decapitate it or scramble its brains.

WhatThaSmurf
05-05-2009, 12:49 PM
Who wants to kill them? I would disable them, collect the harmless undead body, and study them to possibly find some sort of chemical weapon that would easily kill them.

Side note: Google Chrome's spell check dictionary does not contain the word "undead". It does now.

ferret15
05-05-2009, 12:54 PM
and to another note, How bad ass would it be to kill a deer using a sword!

unfortunately illegal but to a trained individual this would be fun

pntballer5634
05-05-2009, 12:57 PM
ok, thank you for agreeing on shotgun. every zombie movie has it. why put a whole in the head when you can blow it the **** off!!!

irishwarrior
05-05-2009, 01:06 PM
I think an AK-47 would be better than a shotgun. Large wound, won't break and 7.62mm ammo is everywhere. But why settle for a gun when you can explode them with homemade nitroglycerin!

pntballer5634
05-05-2009, 01:15 PM
if thats how ur gna look at things, shoot mofified explosive shells from your paintball gun hahaha

irishwarrior
05-05-2009, 01:21 PM
That would be horrible! Do you know how unstable some of those explosives are?!?!? Nitroglycerin can combust from merely being dropped or mixing it too hard/quickly!

XSiv Force
05-05-2009, 01:23 PM
Problem with shotgun is that they need to be close.........once the fiorst wave is down the next wave will get closer......the wave after that gets closer........best thing for zombies are grenades

pntballer5634
05-05-2009, 01:27 PM
yea, well im more worried bout the zombs

marvin-martian
05-05-2009, 01:41 PM
A Mosin would be pretty useful at long range, as well as up close. At long range its a powerful rifle, and at close range (hand to hand close) it turns into a bat. Blunt force trauma to the head is very effective against zombies. Just be careful not to get overrun...

pntballer5634
05-05-2009, 01:47 PM
and grenades can't just be thrown around. i know in cod ur good at like fifteen feet, but in real life, i wouldn't want to be w/in 50 feet. that shrapnel can move, so unless ur behind cover, u got a prob+ nades dnt take out heads. and most people dnt have grenades, and u can't carry that many. and i wouldn't do bolt action. i'd prob carry an AK47, and a sawed off shotgun. a few grenades for escapes, and some charges

XSiv Force
05-05-2009, 02:02 PM
actually yes grenades can take out heads the cocusive force will eliminate the brain inside

pntballer5634
05-05-2009, 02:14 PM
yea, well unless ur takin a brick wall wit u, ur head is subject to damage too, and are you talkin about frag grenades, or concussive grenades. the first have greater range, but require a safe position, while the second have less range, and do not releas shrapnel. however, they are less effective against masses of zombies
0=concussive, *=frag, >=zombie ^=dead zombie
each ( is 15 feet from grenade
start:(<(<(<(<0>)>)>)>)
result:( <(< ( 1/4^(^ 0 ^) 1/4^) >) >) up till 20, your dead, past that=oww, at 50=that was loud

start:(<(<(<(<*>)>)>)>)
result:(<(1/8^(^(^*^)^)1/8^)>) up till 40, your prob dead, at 50, your ****ed up, at 70, u could still take shrapnel, at 85, your fine. if behind wall, ur good at 15.

WhatThaSmurf
05-05-2009, 02:14 PM
Honestly, the best thing to do in the event of zombies would be to organize quickly and dig in deep.

Phase One would be to find a location with large amounts of non-perishable food and water, and secure it. Most likely some kind of grocery store. That is step one of the first phase.
Step two is to use the time you have to go find some heavy explosives. These would be used to knock out the nearby buildings, leaving only open ground to attack by.
Step three is to fortify. Secure defensive positions on the building, double cover all obvious paths of approach, and secure the perimeter. Set traps if possible.

Phase Two starts there. The first step here is to set up a rules system within the stronghold, and take stock of all provisions. Strict rations should be started immediately, so there will be room for more survivors to move in.
Step two is to start scouting and scavenging parties. Areas that are over run should be mapped, and all other areas should be picked clean of anything useful.
Step three is to become self sufficient, grow your own food, make your own supplies.

Phase Three is where you start to fight back. By now there is an established order, and Search and Destroy teams should be trained to clear the surrounding areas of zombie hives. Scouting parties should be equipped to travel fast and far, and attempt to find other human strongholds.

Of course, if it is a viral outbreak, this becomes a bit trickier. Instead of starting where the supplies are, you take what you need and move to an isolated location where you can quickly become self-sufficient. Defense is secondary, as there is little to be done to defend against a virus. The main threat, besides the virus, is raiding parties.

....I am such a nerd.

marvin-martian
05-05-2009, 02:15 PM
youre trying too hard...

to baller

XSiv Force
05-05-2009, 02:17 PM
I was driving on the highway the other day and saw an abandoned weigh station for trucks sitting i thought that would be a good "fortification"

pntballer5634
05-05-2009, 02:22 PM
ok, personally, i'd move somehere exotic and nuke the **** outa the zombs. but personally, i'd head straight to bob kislins( a sport store) which has a big lots next door, and they have no shortage of non perishables haha. then, i get all the guns and as much of the stuff as i can( paintball guns being a priority) into biglots, then fortify it real good because the only entrance that could be broken through( glass doors face a parking lot, i don't have to blow **** up, however, i'd put out propane tanks and try to make a remote detonation system, otherwise i'd shoot em to blow em up. have gunners on roof, keep a signal fire goin, and spray paint HELP on the roof. i'd try to get some females and males, incase we're all thats left, although i could repopulate just fine if given women. but guys can shoot better ( mostly)

irishwarrior
05-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Also, I would recommend a helicopter for safe travel, especially for scout missions.

pntballer5634
05-05-2009, 02:37 PM
if you guys have frag grenades and helicopter, just get in a chopper ( black hawk or apache) and light them *****es up. hit em with a missle. bein that you got access to all this ****

XSiv Force
05-05-2009, 03:06 PM
Calmness its zombies not the end of the world :dodgy:

pntballer5634
05-05-2009, 03:10 PM
i think the two go hand in hand haha

HelpDeskHustler
05-07-2009, 07:12 AM
actually, marv is right. mosin nagant would be a good weapon choice in event of zombies. light ammo, decent power. That or a .22 rimfire. If you have to fight forever, more ammo that will just do the job is better. and as far as zombie plans go, mine is the best, I will tell if genuinely prompted.

interceptorMR2
05-07-2009, 07:54 AM
Mosin nagant would be great. What's all this nonsense about helicopters? Too loud I tell ya, zombies are attracted to noise. I would stick strictly to a bicycle for transportation. Slower sure, but quiet and light! Nothing quite like taking off in your helicopter and basically stating HERE I AM LOOK AT ME, COME GET ME THE NEXT TIME I LAND!

RSX99
05-07-2009, 08:21 AM
Helo > bike. Try outrunning a mob of zombies on a bike. The choppa might be loud but at least you can fly past all the undead and land somewhere safe. You can also work on you Arnold impersonations.

marvin-martian
05-07-2009, 09:08 AM
you can also find enough fuel... have fun with that

pntballer5634
05-07-2009, 11:46 AM
i wouldn't mind the missles and guns an apache has either. my personal choice for an anti zombie gun would have to be the MK.17 SCAR H with a drum mag

interceptorMR2
05-07-2009, 12:41 PM
depends all on how fast these zombies are moving. At most, I can see a full run, which a bike will do fine with. The zombies I think of are slow and limping or at least just at a walk. Bike would do just fine even if you WERE spotted, but thats assuming you ARE spotted.

pntballer5634
05-07-2009, 01:04 PM
BIKE

your the smiley
zombies are *

:cool:

:frown:
* * *_________________________________________________ **

*_*_*_*_*_________________________________________ _________*
:help:
____**_*__***___________*_________________________ _*___*___*_

**__*****************************________________* ********
*****______:cussing:________*******

**************************:nutkick:*************** *************

5 with helicopter( considering you suck) tank=chopper += dead zombie
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++:tank:+++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

marvin-martian
05-07-2009, 01:10 PM
i havent been able to follow any of these "diagrams"...

pntballer5634
05-07-2009, 01:16 PM
lemme explain. ur out there chillin on a bike with you mosin nagant, and u see a few z's. u shoot em, no probs. then you see 5, and your gettin worried, now ten, now fifty, intill ur royally ****ed and your surrounded. now in ur chopper, u jst mow em down. and it's not easy to hit targets at longer ranges, even at 50 feet or less, in the head in high stress situation. so if you miss that shot, u gotta re cock, then afta 5, re load. now my MK.17 SCAR H with drum mag and dot sight, well even if you miss, you got 99 more 7.62 rounds behind it before having too reload

marvin-martian
05-07-2009, 01:24 PM
oh. ok.

pntballer5634
05-07-2009, 01:27 PM
yea, it's just a preference. i like the idea of the 7.62 round

Nader
05-07-2009, 01:44 PM
ooooh, now I get it.

interceptorMR2
05-07-2009, 01:48 PM
LOL, okay okay, we get it, helo= no more zombies........

cause we can ALL afford a helo :dodgy:

marvin-martian
05-07-2009, 01:50 PM
dont forget knowing how to pilot it.

interceptorMR2
05-07-2009, 01:53 PM
dont forget knowing how to pilot it.

Plus, the four minutes it takes to get a helicopter started and in the air. For you helo users, good luck getting away with your helo, if it lets you ;)

marvin-martian
05-07-2009, 02:00 PM
helo cons
- very costly
- cant operate it
- slow leaving ground
- loud
- dangerous

helo pros
- tacticool

pretty much cover it?

interceptorMR2
05-07-2009, 02:02 PM
:thumbup:

HelpDeskHustler
05-07-2009, 02:29 PM
why would you be on a bike? this is a stupid conversation, foot > all. you stay in buildings until stuff cools down, THEN you move. You need something you can shoot from. if you take highway and have clean access, and no cities to go through (where you can't offroad around wrecks) small cars or offroad enough to go over cars and medians. you wouldnt want a bike, despite what zombie survival guide says. you can't shoot well from a bike, you can't carry things, you can't hide.

helicopter sucks more though

pntballer5634
05-07-2009, 02:37 PM
well, you could take a chopper on top of some tall ass building, and work your way down securing floors
and i'm only sayin this cause peeps brought up choppers. it would be nice if u had a pilot, otherwise, i'd take an atv, and wear some nice shoes i could run in. try to pack light

marvin-martian
05-07-2009, 02:39 PM
well, you could take a chopper on top of some tall ass building, and work your way down securing floors

helicopters are not ideal for zombies. drop it.

pntballer5634
05-07-2009, 02:42 PM
what if you could get to a safe island. course, i can't fly one, so considering i have a pilot with me. but an atv with a turret on top

marvin-martian
05-07-2009, 02:43 PM
what if shut it.

pntballer5634
05-07-2009, 02:48 PM
whoa there. hahaha. honestly, i think that if this happened, we'd all be ****ed cause good luck gettin to that walmart, it's prob full. and you could be shot by people who are scared and think you're a zomb

Nader
05-07-2009, 04:03 PM
ya but...wif a copter i could like....chop up teh zombies with mah twirling bladez of deth. :dodgy:

DFSniper
05-07-2009, 04:24 PM
depends all on how fast these zombies are moving. At most, I can see a full run, which a bike will do fine with. The zombies I think of are slow and limping or at least just at a walk. Bike would do just fine even if you WERE spotted, but thats assuming you ARE spotted.
bikes are too slow
1) navigating terrain around undead hordes. through? forget it!
2) you'll get tired eventually. hopefully you'll be in a safe spot when your legs give out.
what if you could get to a safe island. course, i can't fly one, so considering i have a pilot with me. but an atv with a turret on top
zombies dont breath air, so they can walk underwater.
ya but...wif a copter i could like....chop up teh zombies with mah twirling bladez of deth. :dodgy:
+10 tacticool points!

RSX99
05-07-2009, 05:38 PM
helo cons
- very costly
- cant operate it
- slow leaving ground
- loud
- dangerous

helo pros
- tacticool

pretty much cover it?

You forgot this...

helo pros
- arnold impersonations

XSiv Force
05-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Get to the choppa do it do it now

pntballer5634
05-07-2009, 06:13 PM
if i could bring a few fake (and real) people to protect me they would have to be solid snake ( when he's young), hulk hogan, rambo, the terminator, and mr t. and i like the zombie helicopter blender idea. wasn't that in grindhouse? and zombies won't see, hear, smell, or detect me if i'm on a remote island, and the sea floor isn't the kind of thing you just stroll down. and slow moving masses of flesh + sharks= some very happy sharks

XSiv Force
05-07-2009, 06:14 PM
only one Master Chief

TheRedBarron
05-08-2009, 05:50 AM
/thread