03-13-2006, 07:57 AM
Hi,
there to share my finished electra 2k5 :

Parts list :

CP long bottom regulator
Dye Grip
Dye Mano
Madman Rocket Valve
32° spring kit (softest one installed, a bit cut)
15° vertical adapter (with holes machined twice biggerto have enought airflow to recock)
DOP Bullet On/Off Drop Forward
NDZ Spyder Low Pressure Chamber Volumizer
1.5L kevlar 5000psi with pin cap and JT cover (not on pic)
16" All american Barrel (got an empire kit too)
Evo II Z Board (with neck shortened)
macroline

work perfectly at 300psi for 285fps (or more if you want, i'm at the min of the velocity regul), no pb with rapid fire.
got some cocking pb at 250psi (one for 150 shots, so i use 275-300)

and the sys X drop forward with the 1.5L air tank make a really nice distribution of the weight, really nice to handle.
http://nimpnawak.free.fr/vampirX/paint/electra_vpx.jpg

http://nimpnawak.free.fr/vampirX/paint/electra_vpx_2.jpg

http://nimpnawak.free.fr/vampirX/paint/electra_vpx_3.jpg

bamf-hacker
03-13-2006, 08:08 AM
Nice.... Congrats on the LP Spyder.

HacKeR

VampirX
03-13-2006, 11:27 AM
Thx.
the only pb I got was the rocket valve pin too long on first use, it leaked sometimes.
Cut 1mm of it (so it's spring is more compressed) and put the second spring of the kit (makes 2 springs on it, one small just around the pin and another larger) on it and no problem since.

shunut
03-13-2006, 11:57 AM
Nice. Looks good and performance wise sounds good.

druid
03-13-2006, 12:13 PM
:tup: me likey

ShadowX
03-13-2006, 01:21 PM
WOW... nice marker man. put some kila magnetic ball detents on that thing and, IMO, a rail and on/off and it would be SCHWEET!! but, some people like drops, w/e floats your boat i guess.

PROPS!!

NB_Hacker_NB
03-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Dude! How did you get the macro on your sysx to be on the left side. Mine came with the macro on the right and I havent been able to find a way to change it?

ooglieboogliebob
03-13-2006, 07:23 PM
nice job :) .. running at a pretty good rate ... keep up the good work :)

Ares
03-13-2006, 08:57 PM
Dude! How did you get the macro on your sysx to be on the left side. Mine came with the macro on the right and I havent been able to find a way to change it?
thats either a psycho ballistics or DOP drop

VampirX
03-14-2006, 06:18 AM

I can put the macro on either side, there is a screw with teflon to put on the unused side.
And Ares is Right, it's a DOP bullet drop forward, I just checked, but it was sold by my resseler as a sys X one...

VampirX
03-14-2006, 06:24 AM
WOW... nice marker man. put some kila magnetic ball detents on that thing and, IMO, a rail and on/off and it would be SCHWEET!! but, some people like drops, w/e floats your boat i guess.

PROPS!!

yup, I prefer the drop beacause it makes the marker really well balanced.
So I can run with it without effort as my wrist is really the gravity center of the marker.

druid
03-14-2006, 12:03 PM
Yeah, I've tried to tell them the same thing...and they don't listen.....LOL

to some, aesthetics is more important than function/reliability

DyNasty9
03-14-2006, 08:51 PM
thats really nice, but

lose the drop:dodgy:

:lolsign: just messing if it feels better like that by all means keep it.:D

ShadowX
03-15-2006, 05:34 PM
also, i didnt notice this before, you probably should get a new feed neck. i recommend a CCM, trinity, or NDZ. i actually have a trinity feed neck and its really nice, works like the smart parts q-lock, but you dont need an allen key to adjust it, its all done with your fingers. great feed neck, and i am selling it too, lmk by PM if you are interested.

VampirX
03-16-2006, 02:43 AM
got no pb with this feedneck, I think it's a really great one and I like the system.

*EM1-Master*
04-10-2006, 02:38 PM
T-board and eyes FTW :)