PDA

View Full Version : This is rediculous

Extreme-RecBaller
04-23-2009, 08:18 PM
So, my Electra 09 has been in my local shop for over a month because we are waiting for a regulator seat from kingman. It has taken a month people!!! Am i being rediculous or is this just taking forever, i don't understand why it should take so long..

DFSniper
04-23-2009, 08:19 PM
hmm, when ive had these problems, its usually because the shop owner forgot to order something. it took him 2 months to order softears from JT.

AXe Hound
04-23-2009, 08:20 PM
it some times can depending on how long kingman takes to ship and what not or you local gun tech is to lazy to call u or do the work

slim and shady
04-23-2009, 08:20 PM
Have you talked to the shop lattly they may have even forgot to order it. If they did get them to contact kingman and see whats up. Could have even got lost in the mail.

Extreme-RecBaller
04-23-2009, 08:23 PM
Have you talked to the shop lattly they may have even forgot to order it. If they did get them to contact kingman and see whats up. Could have even got lost in the mail.I have talked to my shop today, they said they ordered it from day one and It keeps getting back-ordered, they said they would get it today, and it didn't come i asked why they said it was back-ordered again!

it some times can depending on how long kingman takes to ship and what not or you local gun tech is to lazy to call u or do the work
I asked if they ordered it, they said they have.
hmm, when ive had these problems, its usually because the shop owner forgot to order something. it took him 2 months to order softears from JT.
Yeah, but i made sure that i asked if they ordered it and they said they have already.

slim and shady
04-23-2009, 08:26 PM
then the product is backordered and you know why it isnt comming, sometimes that can take a very long time. :(

Extreme-RecBaller
04-23-2009, 08:28 PM
then the product is backordered and you know why it isnt comming, sometimes that can take a very long time. :(

This may sound stupid, but i don't eactly what they mean by back ordered, what makes it back ordered? WHy can't Kingman just make a part???
Not trying to sound rude here btw.

slim and shady
04-23-2009, 08:30 PM
no worries it means alot of people need them and there infront of you on the list, at least thats the way I understand backordered. supply isnt keeping up with current demand.

Extreme-RecBaller
04-23-2009, 08:32 PM
Oh ok i understand it better now. thanks for the help

slim and shady
04-23-2009, 08:48 PM
anytime thats what we are here for ;)

DRAGON
04-23-2009, 10:49 PM
Backordered means: Kingman has run completely out of those parts. They order parts from their supplier. Their supplier makes the parts that have top priority first. If the part you need is not top priority then it will be fabricated in its prioritized order. Kingman is waiting on the part from their supplier the same way you are waiting on the part from your local pro shop. Just like your pro shop, they can't do anything till the part comes in -

Now, on a side note; you might call Kingman at 1-888-kingman during regular business hours PST dial '0' and ask for customer services, then ask yourself if the part you need is available. If they say it's backordered then you know the pro shop isn't dragging their feet. If they do have it, **insert your own resolve** - ;)

DFSniper
04-24-2009, 03:50 AM
plus, the manufacture everything in taiwan, so they probably have to wait for a big batch to be made, then sent to their headquarters.