PDA

View Full Version : new Bolt for Electra CAS 05

EstebanFR
03-13-2006, 03:36 AM
Hi, i have an electra ACS 05, and i want to know if is it possible to change the ACS bolt by an other, maybe an orange one. I find nowhere a bolt that fit for the electra ACS 05. Someone here change the bolt?

Thanks

shunut
03-13-2006, 04:03 AM
Any top cocking bolt that will fit a Spyder will work, but the ACS is a great bolt so I'm not sure why you'd want to change it.

EstebanFR
03-13-2006, 06:03 AM
Thank u for answering, but i am not sure to change it. I am trying to go LP, and i read that best bolt to go LP are bolt with O rings.
Anyway, thank u for your answer! ;-)

shunut
03-13-2006, 06:37 AM
Does your Electra have an aluminum ACS bolt with o-rings or a delrin? If you are going to go LP and have a Aluminum ACS bolt then yes you'd want to change it. I'd got with an ACP Blue Bolt, AKA Lightning Bolt or an APM TigerShark bolt (it you can find one).

druid
03-13-2006, 09:22 AM
None of the ACS bolts are any good for LP and stay away from superfly's. They're good for stock but not for LP...Go with AKA lightening bolt.

and if finding a top-cocking bolt is a challenge, you can get a rear-cocking bolt and cut off the top of the backplate. You'll need a beavertail though

thechubbss12
03-13-2006, 02:08 PM
Intimidator bolt are probibly your best bet on bolts becasue they have such a wide range of options... Only down side to owning one is that there will need to be a little bit of milling done to your marker.

Not a hard job at all just i wouldnt suggest doing it yourself unless you have a drill press.

EstebanFR
03-14-2006, 12:38 AM
Ok, thank u guys! for the AKA lightening bolt, its certainly a very good bolt, but it's not possible to find that bolt in FRANCE. Will try to order it in an US shop, but most of time they dont shipp in FRANCE lol.

Thank u again for all the answers!

see u

shunut
03-14-2006, 04:34 AM
None of the ACS bolts are any good for LP

I used a Delrin ACS bolt and had absolutely no problems with my LP setup. I could run consistantly at about 240 psi and 285 fps.

bamf-hacker
03-14-2006, 05:11 AM
:yeahthat:

Me too Delrin ACS in my LP Rodeo

No issues.

HacKeR

ShadowX
03-19-2006, 08:49 AM
yea i had an imagine a little while ago and i ran a delrin ACS in it and i had no problems with effieceny or LP, i wasnt FULL LP, but i ran around 400 psi. so yea, but it never gave me problems....