PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Question.

badlandsrox
04-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Ok, heres the deal, I got a Storm a couple of months back, but one thing I havent been able to determine is the remaining data that I have left on my plan/how much I have used so far, does anybody know how I can find this out?

dizzy
04-11-2009, 08:59 PM
I dunno if it's the same with Verizon, but when I had my Curve, I would log onto my account on the AT&T website, and check how much data I had used; That or I'd call 611, I believe, and that'd give me all my info. I think Verizon has the 611 or 411 to check account status, data usage, etc. Either way, I'd check on Verizon's website to see if they have shortcut you can dial to find that out if 611 doesn't work.

EDIT: It's the customer service number. It should be on your monthly statement, and it'll say "To check ____, call customer service: Dial 611 (Or whatever it is) or 1-800-***-****"

That's the number you dial, and it'll give you the option to check that.

DirtySouth
04-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Try *4 or *6? Or try calling your operator and ask how to find out that information. They should be able to help ya out.

Solitare2point1
04-12-2009, 09:44 AM
Take it from me, just spend the extra money on unlimited data....

dizzy
04-12-2009, 11:14 AM

QFT. Crackberries are addicting, and srsly, you'll rack up those texts and amounts of data quick. . . sometimes quicker than some can manage to pay. D=

badlandsrox
04-14-2009, 03:29 PM

I would have... except here in Canada, the cell phone providers try and gouge every last cent out of you, and im pretty sure there isnt any unlimited plans (actually i think there might be one for $70 plus talk time (another 20) which puts it at $90 plus ~$5 service fees, so definatly out of the question.

Logging onto the website won't work, because its a business plan, so you arent able to find out from there.

I will have to try the 611 number, although I remember last time I used it, it was completly automated, not the touchtone, but you tell a computer what you want by voice, and it never gets it right... :p

RSX99
04-14-2009, 04:35 PM
I didn't have an option with my iPhone. The only way to purchase a plan with a PDA from ATT was to have unlimited data. Maybe it's a little screwy up in Canada lol, but they should have unlimited data plans available.

badlandsrox
04-14-2009, 05:18 PM
http://www.rogers.com/web/content/wireless-plans/iphone_bb_plans#dop

best they had was a special plan when the Iphone came out that was 6GB for 25 a month cause they got in a big fight with apple cause apple said they would only let them sell the Iphone if they lowered their prices on data and voice.

RSX99
04-14-2009, 05:45 PM
I don't think I could have a Storm or iPhone without unlimited data. I would be broke...