PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Chop Bolt for Classic?

GrammaFunion
04-06-2009, 06:08 PM
My first marker was a Spyder Classic, which I still have. Is it possible to get an anti-chop bolt for a classic? Also, are there any e-trigger frames that will work on a classic? Spanx.:)

TheDarkShadow
04-06-2009, 06:21 PM
most spyder e-frames should fit... as far as acs bolts go, a rear cocking one may work, but i'm not sure

DFSniper
04-06-2009, 06:58 PM
a rear cocking bolt will fit. if youre lucky, you might be able to find an old JAM bolt. or ACP might make a Terminus bolt in classic style.

GrammaFunion
04-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the input.

oldironmudder
04-06-2009, 11:19 PM
a rear cocking bolt will fit. if youre lucky, you might be able to find an old JAM bolt. or ACP might make a Terminus bolt in classic style.

hehe, I have one forsale!!

shawn22stl
05-10-2009, 03:37 PM
i bought a rocking trigger kit that came with a universal acs bolt which accept both top cocking and side pins. I also own a old classic and put the bolt in it. It was a 1mm to long and would need to be sanded down otherwise the balls in the feedneck would get stopped by the bolt being to far foward. I have a xtra no name bolt that fits it. It has 2 orings on it and and is ported at the front. Ill take a pic so u can see what it looks like.