PDA

View Full Version : It just Stinks

mrpain
04-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Do you hate it when a guy gets behind something and you just cant shoot him ! Drop one of these puppies in and shoot next to them, they will leave the cover and now you hit your target.....

StinkBalls !

http://www.criticalpaintball.com/Prankballs_Stink_Paintball_Bombs_10pack_p/stinkballs_10.htm

DFSniper
04-06-2009, 01:37 PM
sorry, but for $1 a ball, i'll shoot rifled paint...

Hossy
04-06-2009, 01:40 PM
How would you put it into your gun to shoot 1 ball. I mean i guess you could mix it in with your regular paint but then when you waste all your money on only 10 balls, it is a waste.

XSiv Force
04-06-2009, 01:42 PM
plus take into the fact of how you would feel after being shot by one

kramernator
04-06-2009, 01:48 PM
ya, they are way to expensive... and they will most likely only get people in trouble, i mean, like off the field, trouble with the law and stuff.. :(

Modded-Like-Hell
04-06-2009, 01:57 PM
yeah, i wouldnt use one because i wouldnt want anyone using it on

XSiv Force
04-06-2009, 02:08 PM
:yeahthat:

ferret15
04-06-2009, 04:10 PM
sorry, but for $1 a ball, i'll shoot rifled paint...

wow, i prefer .02 cents a balll way more

bigred76
04-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Too expensive, and too assholish of a thing to do. :tdown:

XSiv Force
04-06-2009, 05:43 PM
There goes the neighborhood......:yeahthat:

xsvly-fat
04-06-2009, 09:15 PM
People actually buy that?

bigred76
04-07-2009, 12:12 AM
Yes, ****heads actually do. I can't stand those that would even consider buying these. It's just slightly lower than using old Walmart paint with the intention of hurting someone in my book.

Hossy
04-07-2009, 04:43 AM
It would suck to get a barrel break with these suckers too.

mrpain
04-07-2009, 07:15 AM
Now I wasnt endorsing them or say I would, it was a joke in my book to even think of using them.... maybe to shoot the dog getting into your trash can so he goes home smelling like all hell but thats it.
And at $1 a ball. Hell no !

slim and shady
04-07-2009, 05:55 PM
It would suck to get a barrel break with these suckers too.

No kidding, probably the best punishment you could get for being a dumb ass and using them in the first place!

Modded-Like-Hell
04-07-2009, 08:06 PM
Now I wasnt endorsing them or say I would, it was a joke in my book to even think of using them.... maybe to shoot the dog getting into your trash can so he goes home smelling like all hell but thats it.
And at $1 a ball. Hell no !

i would never hurt an animal

RSX99
04-08-2009, 04:49 AM
Annoying animals making a mess out of the garbage... Mr. Pain you have my vote on that topic.

mrpain
04-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Annoying animals making a mess out of the garbage... Mr. Pain you have my vote on that topic.

Yeah it wont hurt a dog, sting him and run him off yes, then he goes home and smells like stink balls !!!!

We shoot people with paintballs why not a dog if he's taking a **** in your yard, or dumping yer trash... Hell yeah I'll paintball his azz...

bigred76
04-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Does the dog have a mask on? Is the dog playing the game of paintball? Are you an ass for THINKING of shooting a dog and harming him, which would result in animal cruelty and unlawful discharge of a firearm charges/fines? Also, wouldn't it make you an ass to do so and destroy what little is left of our sport's public image? :rolleyes:

Seriously, /thread.

A quote from another thread on nearly the same issue:
No it was an assumption that and kids walking around on what I understand to be public property are automatically up to no good. I question what makes them "Punks looking for trouble". Not to mention I would be upset at you for taking out a bat as well, I have lived in some pretty horrid places, and I have never taken up any sort of arms to tell kids to leave my crap alone. Usually the presence of an adult will do the trick.

I just think that shooting a paintball gun at them causes you WAY more trouble than you realize, not only can they... sue. But if they are indeed "Punks looking for trouble" you just gave them a grudge. Goodluck protecting your "property" when they have a reason to attack it. :shrug: just my .02

And for future reference, This is a family oriented paintball forum, I do not want to see any more discussions about shooting paintball projectiles of any sort at un-masked un-willing, individuals.