View Full Version : parts needed to flip asa

03-12-2006, 01:00 PM
i have a spyder original and i was wanting to turn the asa around to face forward. just wondering if anyone could tell me the hose i need and the fittings i need to do this. or some advice.

03-12-2006, 03:58 PM
... are you talking bout making the ASA turn the other way ... ?? your probably gonna need a longer steel braided hose and that's probably it ...

03-12-2006, 04:00 PM
yes i want to have the tank running parrell undereath the gun.

03-12-2006, 04:03 PM
what kind of gun is it ?? .. you might not be able to do it because of the foregrip ... why not just run a coiled remote ??

03-12-2006, 04:46 PM
it is a spyder original. it does not have a foregrip

03-12-2006, 05:54 PM
you'll need two 90*male-tofemale fittings to get the hose to link up in the back....

03-13-2006, 01:13 AM
if everything is still stock (i.e. - ASA, M-16 grip, etc.), the easiest route to take would be to get an offset hole adapter, a duckbill asa, metric to standard hose adapter, and a 90 degree 1/8" fitting.

attach the offset hole adapter to your gripframe, and then attach the duckbill backwards. with the duckbill, you will be able to attach the hose to the side of the ASA instead of having to run the hose all the way around to the back like with the stock ASA.

if you were interested, i have all of the parts necessary (i believe) to do this. i might not have the offset hole adapter, but if you want me to get a "picture" of what i'm talking about, i'll put a 'gun together and show you...


03-13-2006, 06:10 PM
aodsnyper thanks for your help i think thats what i will do

03-16-2006, 04:12 AM
or...buy a unimount, turn it around and use macroline + fittings...