PDA

View Full Version : question about stocks

rocketmutt
03-29-2009, 05:37 PM
i just got my mr2 about two weeks ago and just recently played woodsball with it. i must say i was very impressed with it. it never chopped a ball once nor did i have a problem with any recocking issues. i was just curious to see what type of stocks everyone else is running with because i don't really like the factory one. i have seen that viperx modified one for a custom 98, i could be wrong. are there anybody else out there who have modified one from another gun? i would really like to find a mp5 style or one like viperx has.(how much cutting did you have to do on it?)

TheDarkShadow
03-29-2009, 06:07 PM
there are tons of stocks out there that fit, or you could just cut the top bar on the stock one

slim and shady
03-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Viper cut the round part off of the factory stock, cut the factory attachment off the folding stock for the 98 and replaced it with the MR2 factory one look at the Shadys experiences with aftemarket upgrades for the MR2 link in my sig for peoples experiences with different stocks that are ment to fit the MR2.
There are also folding stocks availible for the MR2 if thats what you are looking for.

Spends
03-30-2009, 03:07 PM
I got the M4 Style one, you can find it on Ebay, Or Amazon for 20$ =).