PDA

View Full Version : Shooting speeds

Thermostat5
03-16-2009, 06:15 PM
At what speed is the rsx shooping with the eyes off. About how much would it it cost to uncap it to 30bps

bigred76
03-17-2009, 03:19 AM
It should be shooting at the same speed with eyes on or eyes off. To set it into uncapped mode, view page 6 of the manual: http://www.spyder.tv/section/support/manuals/rsx.pdf

Thermostat5
03-17-2009, 06:07 PM
The gun shoots slower with the eyes on than off. That still doesnt tell me how to uncap the gun its max rof.

ferret15
03-17-2009, 06:20 PM
RSX has a tadao board, read the tadao manual and it will tell you.

iirc hold the trigger and then turn on the board to enter program mode??

then click the trigger untill you get the purple light

hold the trigger again to enter this mode, light goes out then blinks

1blink- semi auto uncapped
2- semi auto 15bps cap
3 - psp ramp 15bps cap
4- millenium ramp 15bps cap
5- 3 shot burst 15 bps cap

click the trigger the number of times you need for that mode, wait, light should either stay solid or blink once and then go solid. turn off board and your done.

Read the VS tadao manual (not the M7) and you will see more options to help, but unless your fingers are that fast your not going to hit 30bps in semi-auto.

bigred76
03-17-2009, 06:31 PM
The gun shoots slower with the eyes on than off. That still doesnt tell me how to uncap the gun its max rof.

Yes, the link I gave you to the manual does discuss on that page how to uncap the marker. "Uncapped semi" being the first bullet under the modes on that page. ;) What most likely it is is that it's capped at 10bps or 14bps with eyes off in order to not chop as much if there's an eye issue. There most likely is no way to disable this feature.

ferret15
03-17-2009, 06:37 PM
Yes, the link I gave you to the manual does discuss on that page how to uncap the marker. "Uncapped semi" being the first bullet under the modes on that page. ;) What most likely it is is that it's capped at 10bps or 14bps with eyes off in order to not chop as much if there's an eye issue. There most likely is no way to disable this feature.

"Solid red- Safe mode
blinking red- Eyes off (bps capped at 10bps)
Solid Green- Ball in the breech ready to fire
Blinking Green-No ball in breech
Blinking yellow- Eyes malfunction(remove loader and check breech)
Solid Purple-Firing mode menu
Solid Teal Blue- trigger Debounce Menu"

So unless your awesome and buy the M7 chip, then eyes on and program mode 1 and set your debounce low. make sure you paint is good and your hopper can keep up.