View Full Version : Need suggestion for Xtra Parts
03-16-2009, 09:41 AM
So im gettting a new xtra to customize and i need suggestions for a barrel (12-14 in. carbonfiber is a plus), M4 carbine stock, remote line and HPA tank
04-01-2009, 09:45 PM
14" FREAK KIT Only becouse DEADLY WINDS doesn't make there Carbon fiber barrel w spyder threads.get a reg while your doing it.
04-08-2009, 05:32 PM
yup, for sure, get a reg and a freak kit, mine is 16 inch and i love it
04-09-2009, 01:25 PM
Heres the setup on my Xtra, works perfect!
• 2002 Xtra body
• E-LCD Spyder Boo-yah trigger frame (semi,burst,auto,turbo)
• ACI 6-Stage Expansion chamber
• ACI Regulator w/ guage
• ACI Rear Cocking Aluminum Bolt (anti-chop)
• Spyder stock velocity adjust, volumizer, and striker
• Macro Line kit
• Pure Energy 3,000 PSI HPA Tank
• Empire Electronic Hopper
• 14 in. Empire Twister Barrel
I've shot about 800 rounds since installing the E-Trigger. I can take it up to 12 BPS without any ball chopping at all, if I had a Halo or Eggy hopper, I could probably go to 18 BPS. I don't have any eyes in the gun, so that's pretty exceptional. Out-performs most new guns and never breaks down on me!