PDA

View Full Version : Project Pawnshop

LiquidSteel
03-14-2009, 05:51 AM
Went to local pwnshop a few times over the last month or so and kept seeing a box of markers that were ehter broken or missing parts. after about 20 min of talking to the guy and 25$ i managed o get the parts home. Most of the stuff was trash can bound, but i managed to get various parts and pieces and get a workig product out of it. ist not pretty but it functions pretty darn well for a bunch of scavenged parts im real new to the paintball scene but im tryin to learn all i can about the sport/hobbie. http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt161/paintball_01/moto_0004.jpg

DFSniper
03-14-2009, 06:01 AM
wow, thats one way to learn! it looks like its made out of blue and red spyder shutters.

LiquidSteel
03-14-2009, 06:08 AM
Red body is a spyder knock off the blue parts are from a total basket case shutter only part left i have from it now that i cant make work is the grip it dont fit the body. i even have parts off a AMP gun. wanted to use the e trigger from it but it was toast so i just went semi with it. it has a slight leak at the bottom i have to get new plastic tube