PDA

View Full Version : Well... I'm somewhat alive.

Ace24
03-12-2009, 03:39 PM
It's been a while since I've been on here. Thought I'd let you all know (who are concerned) that I'm still alive.

Life has been really rough since my mom passed. I haven't been able to sleep and I really should be going to counseling but I'm sick of people trying to tell me that I should take a pill for depression. I went through enough of that when I was younger to want to stay away from it permanently.

I still don't have a job, and if I don't have one by the end of this month, I'm going to have to take my car off the road as well as give up my cell. I have to find one and it's killing me because it seems like the only place to work is Price Rite. I don't want to work there. I really don't want to deal with mentally ill people, people complaining about food stamps and accusing me of robbing them as well as other things I've observed. All of the places I've applied apparently don't need people right now otherwise "I'd be a wonderful addition to their team."

On a positive note, my relationship with Rika is going on 21 months and it couldn't be better. My relationships with my friends has gotten better as well.

I'm alive. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm still here. I miss you all.

shark
03-12-2009, 04:25 PM
I had been thinking of you Ace, I'd noticed you were gone. I'm sorry about all the job struggles, it seems like everyone is having them now. I'm glad to hear you've been keeping it steady with the girlfriend. I'm coming up on one year in a couple weeks and I know how important it can be to have someone to lean on. I will continue to keep you in my prayers, God bless, and I hope your fortunes turn for the better.

DFSniper
03-12-2009, 05:23 PM
glad to see you posting ted!

as for the job thing, sometimes you have to do what you have to do. i swore to myself and my parents that i'd never work in fast food. well, i had 2 weeks to find a job or get kicked out/join the military, and mcdonald's was the only place that ever called me back. its nowhere near the greatest job in the world, but it pays the few bills i have.

SpyderMan723
03-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Stay up, Ted!

TheDarkShadow
03-12-2009, 06:58 PM
I wondered about you the other day, I'm glad things are going good with your girlfriend, but sorry to hear about the job search and money problems, stick in there dude

ferret15
03-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Stay up, Ted!

it seems that many of us don't sleep as well as we could. glad to see you back.

slim and shady
03-12-2009, 08:06 PM
I hope things pic up for you Ted, im glad to hear everything with your GF is ok. Its always important to have that friendship. Im sure the downs will fallow it up. Hang in there.

xsvly-fat
03-12-2009, 09:05 PM
Glad to hear you're still alive. Sorry about the job thing. It is pretty hard to get a good job right now...

I'll pray for you.

RSX99
03-12-2009, 11:29 PM
Good to see your still kicking Ace. Keep your chin up and remember that any job is a good job now a days.

bigred76
03-13-2009, 04:54 AM
I <3 you Ted... Good to see you're still around, I've missed you!

SpyderMan723
03-13-2009, 06:43 AM
it seems that many of us don't sleep as well as we could. glad to see you back.

thats not what i meant... i guess people round here dont speak hood..:dodgy:

DFSniper
03-13-2009, 12:09 PM
I <3 you Ted... Good to see you're still around, I've missed you!

we both have. its no fun postwhoring without some competition... :(

battlechaser
03-13-2009, 02:02 PM
Good to see you're still alive and kickin', mate. Don't worry about the whole job issue, stuff like that has a way of working itself out. Just keep applying and if need be keep annoying the **** out of store managers until they give you a job. :p

Hell, the extra time off just gives you more to spend with the people you care about.

HelpDeskHustler
03-13-2009, 09:55 PM
Good to hear from you ted. On a side note, I'm here too. Just listening more than talking now...